Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

This is amazing! Hopefully I can get started on a build for the premier. You guys are awesome.

Oh Jackie by the way I do question about the models are They hi Poly count or low poly count because I was thinking about 3-D printing them

Damn these files are looking really awesome !
Good work !

no problem jackie! always ready for your surprises!

for the cod on the side part of it and the piece that is missing, is it something that will connect to the abs or we just have to replace it with something to fill in the missing piece?

Hey Guys, are IronMaided and Gaiatron scales similar ?
Is it a problem if I use some files from Gaiatron and some others from IronMaided ?
(For exemple, if I scale everything to 430 will it be proportional if I mix IronMaided and Gaiatron unfolds ?)

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Boot added!

AFDesigns- Thanks!

Streetsoul- Again very fast unfolding! Thanks again for the help!

Gaiatron- :lol Thanks again, Gaiatron! Always great unfolds from you :thumbsup

Doublesaber- The process i was talking about was from this video: TUTORIAL - How To Use PEPAKURA For Costume Building - Part 6 - (Filling and Sanding Tips) - YouTube
Awesome suit, Blackdynamo2!

Added the links to the first post!
thanks man :) as always glad to be of help :) im gunna wait till all the files are done so i can do both patriot and mk 47 together hehe

I think I have a hip pod for this suit almost finished somewhere in my computer I started months ago... I'll check an finish it if it can help.

IronAvenger- Thank you!

IronShwarma2754- No my models are not high poly (if they were they wouldnt work with pepakura) so if you want them for 3D printing, youll have to convert them yourself :)

Kabiil- Thanks! :) And yes you can use the different unfolds together, since they are the same scale (for example, you could use a Gaiatron shin with an Ironmaided thigh) Hope i could help :)

AFDesigns- Yes there is a part that goes there but it is kind of inbetween part of the abs and part of the cod so i was just going to include it with the abs, just to make sure the model fits in both the abs and the cod :thumbsup

Streetsoul- Awesome! Its gonna look awesome :) Are you planning on using foam or paper?

Teragon- Cool! :cool Sounds good to me :popcorn exited to see it

Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

y8azy6u6.jpg
u7ezybyv.jpg
View attachment 147385 finished leg ^^

James ;)

IronAvenger- Thank you!

IronShwarma2754- No my models are not high poly (if they were they wouldnt work with pepakura) so if you want them for 3D printing, youll have to convert them yourself :)

Kabiil- Thanks! :) And yes you can use the different unfolds together, since they are the same scale (for example, you could use a Gaiatron shin with an Ironmaided thigh) Hope i could help :)

AFDesigns- Yes there is a part that goes there but it is kind of inbetween part of the abs and part of the cod so i was just going to include it with the abs, just to make sure the model fits in both the abs and the cod :thumbsup

Streetsoul- Awesome! Its gonna look awesome :) Are you planning on using foam or paper?

Teragon- Cool! :cool Sounds good to me :popcorn exited to see it

im going to use paper buddy , if you check oout my thread , wink ,wink lol youl see in my eyes you get a much better finish and i think it will do your files justice :) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sooooooooooo what part you workin on now pal ?

Ok thanks Jackie !

So here we go with the forearm
I had to rescale it but it fits me perfectly

Last edited:

I'm about 175cm, i'm skinny and it's so big ! I will try to add some foam under each piece because I don't want to restart (late for Japan Expo)View attachment 147449
I didn't finish the thigh but it's really big :eek:
View attachment 147450 for the forearm I think it's okay because i will have some clothes under the armor (yeah, some clothes with an foam cosplay armor, good idea :D)

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I8190 avec Tapatalk

Is perfect to me i m 196 cm :D , anyway your build is pretty good :D

James ;)

Thanks James :)
Here is a quick tip : As I said i'm 175cm tall, and my scale factor is (in pepakura designer I mean) 430

175 --> 430
196 --> ?

So you can quickly find yours !
(196 x 430) / 175 = 481.6 <---------- this should be ( if im right ^^) your scale !

JamesStark- That looks cool! Great job!

Streetsoul- Awesome sounds good to me! Its gonna look great! And i suppose its up to all of you which part i should make next. How about the abs?

Kabiil- Looks great! :thumbsup

Shinon- Awesome work! It looks nice :)

Iron Man 3 trailer very soon! Lets see what they show of the 2 main suits :popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

chest plz but i think it's mainly up to you jackie.

Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

Jackie you've got me thinking about a cardboard build... Does anyone know of a non toxic alternate for fiberglass resin? It's too cold here to build in the garage. I have a small workshop in the basement but would really rather not suck up deadly fiberglass fumes with the furnace and poision my entire family upstairs.

Something from Smooth-on maybe? Their website is confusing to me since I don't know what I'm looking for.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back