Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

this has probably been asked but i'm around 5'4" and i'm working with the pdf files, i'm gonna go ahead and guess it's gonna be way to big for me to even imagine actually using based on the other comments (perfect for 6'9, yeah ok), so how should i check the scaling and subsequently fix it up? i've only got an a4 printer so i'm guessing there's gonna be some sticking together involved... thanks for the help in advance (this is my first ever build...)
EDIT: i just revised the original post and saw that it would fit a 5'5 person (yes, i am blind sometimes) but i've also seen a lot of adjustments posted... i guess an inch wouldn't be too dramatic?

Last edited:
Guys, my suite just went nationwide in the Netherlands.
Yesterday the police were at my door. The had got a complaint from a nosy neighbour. He didnt like the smell of my paint and told the police he suspected a druglab in my basement. (what an *ss!) But the only thing they found was my Mark 43 that im working on! But the cops actually really loved it and post it on their Facebook. Now al the news sites picked this item up and its spreading like a virus.

Heres a screen of one of the sites.

Bildschirmfoto 2014-12-19 um 14.51.36.png

But of course... the build continues.. I have two weeks off from work during the christmas period. Time to work like a machine!!

Guys, my suite just went nationwide in the Netherlands.
Yesterday the police were at my door. The had got a complaint from a nosy neighbour. He didnt like the smell of my paint and told the police he suspected a druglab in my basement. (what an *ss!) But the only thing they found was my Mark 43 that im working on! But the cops actually really loved it and post it on their Facebook. Now al the news sites picked this item up and its spreading like a virus.

Heres a screen of one of the sites.

View attachment 416783

But of course... the build continues.. I have two weeks off from work during the christmas period. Time to work like a machine!!

Haha... love it!!!! You should send a gift pack to your neighbour and thank him for the publicity... maybe some sweets that look like pills.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

right so me again, i just printed off the boot file pdf and it looks a little tight but workable (what with cutting margins etc) but i was wondering what you guys used for the sole of the boot - i thought maybe the bottom of a thong (flip flop) with the rest built around it might work? also all the lines inside of the main part of the foot, are they fold or cut lines and if they're cut lines do other bits go in there or what?
anyway sorry for so many questions, i'm all a bit clueless since i've never really worked with this sort of stuff before.

lol... "Suspected Drug Lab turns out to be IronMan Copyright Infringement..."

"The investigating officers reportedly disappeared after screams of 'HOLY CRAP, IT'S HULKBUSTER!!!' were heard...."

:lol

Dont mess with IronMan..

Christmas finally over... Back to work! Thx for the files!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419898187269.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419898187269.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 399
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419898228438.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419898228438.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 328
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419898267480.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419898267480.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 263
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419898286012.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419898286012.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 255
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419898303616.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419898303616.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 240

I created this video because I wanted to help those that have issues with correctly scaling your model suit for your height. This was an idea and I hope it helps you all. Credit goes to Helagak and his amazing Pepakura files.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Shin and Forearm added!

I'm not familiar with where the rib detail piece goes, can someone fill me in?

Arc ring
http://imageshack.us/a/img811/5585/renderfznrzi.png
MK42chestring.obj

rib detail piece
http://imageshack.us/a/img825/5701/renderap0dv1.png
MK47ribdetail.obj

elbow hinge
http://imageshack.us/a/img812/7759/renderbkjaez.png
iron man elbow pod.obj

None of these are scaled, you'll need to scale them accordingly to your suit.
That's all I did, but if you see anything else, I'm up for it. No piece of armour though, details only, I'm leaving this for more talented people like jackie !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back