Is it possible to buy a decent Indiana Jones whip in the $100.00 range?

Well, for my birthday I recieved this one: http://www.winrichwhips.com/
I gotta tell you, for the price, it's fantastic! (though I went with the 10 footer) It certainly looks the part and if you're not careful, it WILL put your eye out! I love it!

Nexus, YES! I almost forgot. I looked into everybody's suggestions, researched every site to death and decided yours was the one I wanted. Then I dropped the hints as to what I wanted for my birthday. So thank you for the great suggestion. The only way I would be happier is if I had David Morgan whip, but honestly, I love this one. :love

So, uhhhhh...anyone know of a good place on-line I can go to to learn how to crack a whip properly BEFORE I GIVE MYSELF ANOTHER WELT?! :lol

Cool. Adam was able to hook you up. Did he chenge the black color of the turkshead knot to match the rest of the whip?

Wow! :eek
There's also this Indy McFly kid who's pretty good as well. Just watching You Tube for 15 minutes has helped tons. Thanks guys.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back