Ironman UNIBEAM (w/ Realistic Blast Light and Sounds) - KITS ARE NOW BEING MADE!!!

Re: Ironman UNIBEAM (w/ Realistic Blast Light and Sounds) - KITS ARE NOW BEING MADE!!

Thought you might like to know that your sig links are to the old rpf.com

Re: Ironman UNIBEAM (w/ Realistic Blast Light and Sounds) - KITS ARE NOW BEING MADE!!

Just wanted to show everyone the status of the 1st run...

UNIBEAM UPDATES:

All the 10 unibeams are almost complete as you can see from below photos... The last thing I need to do is to install the clear cover and trim some of the casing as requested...
Photo-2050.jpg
Photo-2052.jpg

Photo-2049.jpg
Photo-2053.jpg

Oh by the way, my decal supplier found a small stock of silver gray sticker just enough for the 10 sets and took the liberty of making my original order... I was surprised to received it but I thought that's fine... so sticker is back to original (silver gray)...
Photo-2059.jpg

REPULSOR UPDATES:
All the repulsor kit (11 sets total) are almost complete... I am only waiting for the velcro to arrive so I can install the arm strap...
Photo-2068.jpg
Photo-2071.jpg

Below you can see the totality of the 1st run build...
Photo-2075.jpg

I took some close-up shots of the unibeam to show you the improved details...
Photo-2088.jpg
Photo-2094.jpg

Photo-2089.jpg
Photo-2092.jpg

Below photos are just to show the comparison between our unibeam and our reference screen cap unibeam...
Photo-2108.jpg
Photo-2112.jpg
Unibeamref3.jpg

For all who ordered the complete package, kindly give me 1 more week to finish the LED eyes.

If everything goes well and smooth, I may probably be shipping all the goodies next weekend...:):thumbsup

Again my apology for taking so long to finish this 1st run and also I would like to thank everyone for their kind understanding and patience...

Best regards
RJ

Very nice rj cant wait for my :D

Amazing! Now I just need to sort out an Iron Man kit to buy/build. I'm afraid I'll never be able to figure out a pep. LOL. Any suggestions??

If you start your list for next run, please include me. Ill be patiently waiting. Beautiful work.

Realy great what you made there. It looks so acurate that i have to ask how much energy one of those arcs is creating. ;-)

I'm loving it, is this what people feel like when they go to Mc Donald's lol.
When I finish my mark VII u will definitely hear from me. Great Job!

Very nice rj cant wait for my :D

I will finish your unibeam very soon my friend... I just finished the 1st 10 sets...:):thumbsup

Amazing! Now I just need to sort out an Iron Man kit to buy/build. I'm afraid I'll never be able to figure out a pep. LOL. Any suggestions??

Hmmmm... you may want to check Stealth's video tutorial on making pepakura...:)

is the run closed for now?

Yes, unfortunately... I was about to offer a 2nd run as I finished the 1st run but now I only have parts just enough for my personal use...

If you start your list for next run, please include me. Ill be patiently waiting. Beautiful work.

Thank you very much... but sadly, no enough parts available for now.

Realy great what you made there. It looks so acurate that i have to ask how much energy one of those arcs is creating. ;-)

Lol:lol... just enough to power the whole ironman suit... ;):thumbsup

I'm loving it, is this what people feel like when they go to Mc Donald's lol.
When I finish my mark VII u will definitely hear from me. Great Job!

Lol:lol... I guess so... thanks :thumbsup

Hi everyone,

I just want to share the installation photo's of the unibeam posted by ave4uevoli... the details of the post you can find here...

Here are the photos:
IMG_9490.jpg
IMG_9493.jpg
IMG_9495.jpg
IMG_9500.jpg

cheers!

This build is oozing with awesomeness! Share naman!:eek

Are you still selling the repulsors? I would love to buy a couple sets! Please let me know.

Hi everyone... I just finished my IP helmet mould and now ready to proceed making new projects

I will be making a revised version of this and will let everyone know as soon as I am ready to offer it... keep your eyes peeled...

Cheers everyone

Best unibeam I've seen, are you still selling these. I'm very interested in this and some repulsors

Best unibeam I've seen, are you still selling these. I'm very interested in this and some repulsors

Thanks man :thumbsup... Will be selling this again real soon... currently making revisions/improvements for more accurate look and functions... ;)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back