Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - with BLINK/FADE LED EYES

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) --- NEW SEE-THRU LED EYES!!!

lol now that was funny 2 people asking the same question at the same time lol

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) --- NEW SEE-THRU LED EYES!!!

yep bro...henyo ka nga! lol ( you are a genius)

Oh wow. I just joined and am feeling a little overwhelmed and under qualified after look at your amazing build. You are awesome :thumbsup.

Looks awesome! Thanks for posting in my build thread! Did you guys do anything with the detail under the chin that on the newer file? Also I pM'd you about that eye kit! Thanks!

Really great work. Are you planning on finishing he costume?

how much would you want for the led eye kit?

Not selling it yet... but maybe soon...:D:thumbsup

How much are you selling the eye wear? man that looks sick!!!

Thanks man... no price yet... I will make an interest thread first...:love

yep bro...henyo ka nga! lol ( you are a genius)

Thanks bro... Pinoy Henyo... ahaha :lol

I'm definitely up for that one! :)

I'm sure you are bro...;):thumbsup

Oh wow. I just joined and am feeling a little overwhelmed and under qualified after look at your amazing build. You are awesome :thumbsup.

Thanks man... please dont be overwhelmed, I started probably same as you...:)

Looks awesome! Thanks for posting in my build thread! Did you guys do anything with the detail under the chin that on the newer file? Also I pM'd you about that eye kit! Thanks!

Thanks man:thumbsup... I just copied the chin details from the reference photos I have (not from the pep file)... PM replied...:):thumbsup

Really great work. Are you planning on finishing he costume?

Thanks man :thumbsup... Yes, but will probably take me 2 or more years to finish... LOL:lol

NICE. Give us a price! :D

Thanks... soon bro, soon... keep your eyes peeled on the J...;):thumbsup

wow.... Awesome design on the eye piece

Thanks man...:):thumbsup

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) --- NEW SEE-THRU LED EYES on pg

I just stumbled on your build and it is very impressive. I am at work, so I had to skim some, so have you done the Hinge system (motorized or other) for the face plate?

Maybe one day when the kids are grown and...and...... Who am I kidding.

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) --- NEW SEE-THRU LED EYES on pg

I'm still long from working on electronics and adding lights since I'm still pepping, and still need to resin, fiberglass, and sand and sand some more and paint... but I'm really impressed with this eye kit that i don't mind jumping on board now...

Question: Will this eye kit fit Robo's helmet pep files? Can you maybe give us some measurements?

thanks.

Great work.

Really nice.

Thanks man :):thumbsup...

Looks great, love your work :)

Thanks Madbaron...

New lights look great

Thanks mutznutz...

I just stumbled on your build and it is very impressive. I am at work, so I had to skim some, so have you done the Hinge system (motorized or other) for the face plate?

Maybe one day when the kids are grown and...and...... Who am I kidding.

Thank you very much... Yes I already have the motorized hinge system since last year but I haven't installed it to my latest helm yet...:)

I'm still long from working on electronics and adding lights since I'm still pepping, and still need to resin, fiberglass, and sand and sand some more and paint... but I'm really impressed with this eye kit that i don't mind jumping on board now...

Question: Will this eye kit fit Robo's helmet pep files? Can you maybe give us some measurements?

thanks.

Thanks itachi1... Yes, the designed dimension will fit almost all lid out there... I will attach the dimension file on the interest thread I'll be posting soon...

cheers!

it is AWESOME do you have an estimated price yet ? i would SOOOOO buy those :D
ans your repulsor
and maybe your helmet ;)

Wow!!! Doing an amazing job! Keep up the great work!

bro, nice build! im starting on my pep build, but after seeing your build, im junking mine! pa pm ng cell number bro, tawagan kita. Im from laguna too. ;)

hey projectearth, what are the materials that you are using in making molds and the prices of each material in php. thanks

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back