Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - with BLINK/FADE LED EYES

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) --- CAST PRIMED!!!

Well, just wrapped up going through all 16 pages on this thread. Absolutely AMAZING BUILD and I LOVE how you have taken the time to document everything. Answered a TON of my questions. Very much in the spirit of what costuming SHOULD BE and looking quite forward to seeing your hinge set-up. I am assuming at this point that since you have made a 4-part helmet, the chin will be moving, as well as the faceplate?

Wow! Stunning attention to detail. I hope my helmet is half that nice!

Just the same as pinhead, finally got thru all this thread. I dont know how i missed it! Right from the first page the finish is exceptional.. major rep deserved! If i wasn't buying finhead's new run i'd be annoying you for a mold:)

Dude that is terrific! My first helmet attempt looks woeful compared to that lol:lol

Well, just wrapped up going through all 16 pages on this thread. Absolutely AMAZING BUILD and I LOVE how you have taken the time to document everything. Answered a TON of my questions. Very much in the spirit of what costuming SHOULD BE and looking quite forward to seeing your hinge set-up. I am assuming at this point that since you have made a 4-part helmet, the chin will be moving, as well as the faceplate?

thanks Pinhead for taking time reading our thread:)... and you reading the whole 16 pages really surprised me, it must have took you long time to finish... I'm glad members here appreciates our hard work, though I havent posted much updates lately...

regarding the hinge system, yes the chin will move and the faceplate...;):thumbsup

Wow! Stunning attention to detail. I hope my helmet is half that nice!

Thanks man:):thumbsup... good luck with your build!

Just the same as pinhead, finally got thru all this thread. I dont know how i missed it! Right from the first page the finish is exceptional.. major rep deserved! If i wasn't buying finhead's new run i'd be annoying you for a mold:)

wow!... I'm really thankful for your time reading our thread... its been almost 4 months now since we started our build... I should have finished the hinge system by now but been pre-occupied by orders from nice people here in RPF... need to finish those orders 1st:D:thumbsup

thanks again... cheers!

Dude that is terrific! My first helmet attempt looks woeful compared to that lol:lol

Thanks dude...:):thumbsup

Hi projectearth7

I have been watching this thread since the beggining with great interest. Your attention to detail is amazing and the project has been so informative and helpfull too so I gave you top rating for a most awsome thread, thanks for the inspiration to put as much effort into my project:thumbsup

Hi projectearth7

I have been watching this thread since the beggining with great interest. Your attention to detail is amazing and the project has been so informative and helpfull too so I gave you top rating for a most awsome thread, thanks for the inspiration to put as much effort into my project:thumbsup

Thank you very much Canobi... Its a pleasure to be able to pay it forward... there are so many wonderful members here that got me inspired and motivated and I'm just glad to do my part in return...

I'll be forever grateful to those RPF'ers who helped, inspired, and motivated me to persevere and also grateful to people like you who appreciates our hard work...

Again, thank you very much...:):thumbsup

cheers!

AWESOME JOB M8:love
Im myself doing a foam suit atm, and just wondering , u said u modded the pep file u started with. any chance u could post a download for ur version ?.

2 big thumbs up anyways for the great job (y)thumbsup

AWESOME JOB M8:love
Im myself doing a foam suit atm, and just wondering , u said u modded the pep file u started with. any chance u could post a download for ur version ?.

2 big thumbs up anyways for the great job (y)thumbsup

Thank you very much mate...:):thumbsup... the modification I made was on the bondo stage, not on the pep... I used sharkmarkVI pep file unfolded by dubean...

Good luck wih your build... keep building:thumbsup

Simply amazing work. I hope mine turns out as good as yours.

thanks man...:):thumbsup

pare ko, can you squeeze me some of your awesome sauce? please kahit isang patak lang?

pare ko, can you squeeze me some of your awesome sauce? please kahit isang patak lang?

lol:lol... dunno bout the sauce thingy man but I can make you a cast instead... not for free though:D:thumbsup

This is the best helmet I have seen. Nice job

Bamabat

U dont happend to have a link to download the pep file would ya ?

keep the good work up ^^

........details are everything! amazing work hopefully mine will be in the making soon making good progress love the work you and your brother do just sets the bar even higher thanks for all the support soon you get to meet "Mr Matchstick"

Thisss iss BEAUTIFUL! YOU SIRE HAVE EARNED A MILLION INTERNETS! :lol

Great job man! What did you scale the helmet to? It's a very nice fit!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back