Iron Man Mk3 Build

lookin good ! i am doing the mark 4 myself . making the helmet from scratch is a pain . I might do another one out of clay and cast it . looks like you have made a lot of progress.

Really glad you are happy with the helmet and unibeam Michael, it is an honor to be able to be part of your build. I always look forward to an update from this thread. :)

So I am super happy today!!! I recieved, literally, hours apart my Bolt set from the Amazing Masked Rider aka Leslee and my Surreal/ TheRealStarks aka Matt and Ryan Unibeam!!!:love:love:love:love
I only have time right now to post my pics of the bolt set, and I still owe Master Surreal a huge apology for not jumping on the helmet pics of his masterful creation..:devil .ah the joys of personal issues...but I am making a strong comeback!!:D
Here are the bolts!

[URL]http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx324/electraflier/nuts1_zps6da8243c.jpg[/URL]

[URL]http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx324/electraflier/nuts_zpsb3939c22.jpg[/URL]

These will go with my BigTurks outstanding cast bolt set for the rest of the armor....:thumbsup

I am very fussy and there are folks who are "Purists" who may not like that I dont build every little part of my suit, but I am a very busy person and spending 40+ hours (yes, I am that d=fussy ) to make my shoulder bolts for the War Machine look close to right, convinced me that if some masterful person could produce such a skilled product for a very reasonable fee, it is well worth the time savings, not to mention the cost of trial and error and supplies and my sanity as well as my wifes lol to just pony up the bucks for as perfect as it can be....hmmmm? seems a no brainer to me!!.:cool

So yes I buy from the masters, but will be building the majority myself!!! I have some pretty well developed skills lol (see War Machine build lol) but hate wasting time and money on my nit pickiness lol!!

I am about ready to start pepakura again using the Dancingfools beautiful pep files...the goal will be to incorporate these lovely parts into the build from the beginning vs trying to stuff them in later on like an after thought...the results should be awesome!!
Unibeam and helmet pics to come!!

M

I'm the same way. Trying to build most of my suit( Mark 2 )myself but finding time and being good enough to make it is hard, I spent my vacation time cutting and gluing as fast as I could. Some of the way I will need some help on some parts.

i'm new to all this but want to build my own iron man mark 3 suit. i have the files and began to build it but want to now how to do Mark III- Motorized Flaps. there are plenty of videos showing them working but not how to do it. any help would be lovly

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back