Iron Man Mark V (Suitcase suit) COMPLETE!

I've seen a lot of Ironman suits, but never one featuring Stark passed out drunk in someone's apartment. How did you do that in five days? More pics. Don't even reply until you have more pics. five days?

Wonder if you can make suit transformed into the traditional suitcase? Just kidding. Awesome pic of your! I'm sure Pepper Pott make your day.

I've seen a lot of Ironman suits, but never one featuring Stark passed out drunk in someone's apartment. How did you do that in five days? More pics. Don't even reply until you have more pics. five days?

Stark? Isn't that Munson @ Laam's place?? :lol

Seriously - excellent work!

Great job! By the looks of the thin lines in the suit, I would take a guess and say that its made from sign plastic (The plastic cardboard type) Great job.

Am I the only that finds it weird that Joshalots drops this amazing bombshell of a Mark 5 suit and then seemingly disappears afterwards. If this were my thread I'd be checking every 5 mins to see what people have to say.

Great suit Josh! Can't wait to see more!

Am I the only that finds it weird that Joshalots drops this amazing bombshell of a Mark 5 suit and then seemingly disappears afterwards. If this were my thread I'd be checking every 5 mins to see what people have to say.

nope wondering the samething :confused Oh wait he is building yet another id say Mark VI

Last edited:

nope wondering the samething :confused Oh wait he is building yet another id say Mark VI

yeah. and he isn't answering people queries yet. :confused

yeah. and he isn't answering people queries yet. :confused
IDK, It is strange, but he could be working his bum flap off on another suit. Or catching up on sleep. I'd probably sleep for 4 days after taking 5 to complete an entire suit. I can't see how he slept those 5 days.

im.jpg

Thought I'd share my Mach 3 :) ...great pics btw

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back