Iron Man Mark IV (In progress) Update 6/22/10, Post #12

the way i see it there are several versions of Iron Man suits. so why not go nuts and put your own spin on it ^_^

its looking great shade! keep it up
This helmet will probably never see the light of day because of the amount of Bondo it will require to add all of the details. I'm considering Re-pepping and this time doing Sharkheads HD helmet which, as ling as the pep turns out good, won't require much Bondo. Although, I was hoping to just buy a cast of that pep from him, he's in New York right now and doesn't plan on having any casts until at least late fall maybe later so my best bet at this point is to do another pep and make sure this one never sees the light of day.:lol

Sorry, kinda low on funding right now. Hopefully gettin a job soon so I'll have some money and I wanna do an experiment with this Aquaglass Resin stuff I've heard so much about. Supposed to be non-toxic and have a longer pot life than Fiberglass Resin as well so here's hopin. Other than that, no progress to report, hopefully gonna start pepping again soon so I'll have some updates.

i cant find Aqua glass around me anywhere sadly... i hear its not as cheap as fiberglass resin - probably due the lack of/limited carcinogens in it...

Yeah, I found it online. Even if I have to ordersome to give it a shot I'll try it, but in the meantime, I'm looking around for some kind of foam rubber to to use for a costume I want to make, but don't want to let on what it is just yet...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back