Iron Man Mark 4 Halloween WIP - Foam

i got no idea what the measurements is in cm´s so yeah :) i took my foam parts from theherototurials im 187 cm and 85 kg,s and im pretty sure it will fit me perfectly, im gonna start on my arms and fingers next, cus the bits ive made now was mostly for trial and error and feels like ive perfected my techniques, when i trace onto foam now i put the paper piece on and pin it and cut it there instead of tracing it. dunno if that's how pro´s do it but i found it way better also makes it easier for me not to cut in a wrong angle:)

Well, I gave it another try. I resized the pep files to 5'11 1/2 instead of 6'0 and I believe I have found a good match! I had a little trouble fitting the wrist piece to the forearm (seemed the forearm was a lil too round compared to the wrist piece), but I ended up figuring it out, I think. Anyways, Here is the second try, it fits a LOT better. I still have some stuff to clean up with the cuts, but I like it overall.

AuzFj.jpg

K3Awj.jpg

9QlVn.jpg

VMPTh.jpg

SNxMX.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back