Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany THANK YOU ALL !! last update 01/11/13

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany Its TIME for the END !!!! THANK YOU ALL MY FRIEND

see you at the iron man made ​​in germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany Its TIME for the END !!!! THANK YOU ALL MY FRIEND

Davy, Congratulations on a superb job well done!!!:cool
You are an inspiration! I wish I had come in earlier to watch your build more in evolution, but I am so pleased to have seen your hard work come to fruition!!! It shows me it can be done...without a 3D printer..
Please don't go away now that you are done! 2 cents
Those of us who are still in the early stages will need you wisdom and support, both of which you have given me freely! That is what makes yours one of the special builds! Your spirit of can do, and you willingness to help us noobs!:cheers
I will be watching for you do start another build as soon as you catch you breath!
You have created a work of are that rivals all the best I have seen here!
You rock my brother!!:)
M

i swear to sweet baby *****, if you dont put it on soon, i will steal it!

Amen EyeofSauron, I want to see a picture of you in the suit, faceplate up and repulsors set to kill!!

see you at the iron man made ​​in germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thx
Wow awesome suit. You should be proud of yourself man, ya did it :thumbsup
thank you yes im realy lucky now its over for me.
Davy, Congratulations on a superb job well done!!!:cool
You are an inspiration! I wish I had come in earlier to watch your build more in evolution, but I am so pleased to have seen your hard work come to fruition!!! It shows me it can be done...without a 3D printer..
Please don't go away now that you are done! 2 cents
Those of us who are still in the early stages will need you wisdom and support, both of which you have given me freely! That is what makes yours one of the special builds! Your spirit of can do, and you willingness to help us noobs!:cheers
I will be watching for you do start another build as soon as you catch you breath!
You have created a work of are that rivals all the best I have seen here!
You rock my brother!!:)
M
Thank you Michael for the kind words !!!

i swear to sweet baby *****, if you dont put it on soon, i will steal it!
sry but im not Iron Man i rescpect this character of marvel and i have not the honor to wearing it , and if you see it right im to short ;)
Amen EyeofSauron, I want to see a picture of you in the suit, faceplate up and repulsors set to kill!!
!!!LIKE!!!

Wow. Nice work.
Where you bought Black Sabbath Tony's t shirt?

incredible piece. You should be proud of your hard work! Congratulations on a fantastic suit!

CONGRATULATIONS Davy!!!:):thumbsup Absolutely AWESOME job!!!

What you've done is a MASTERPIECE... an embodiment of your skills, your patience, your perseverance, and simply YOURSELF!

And all of this is just your first time of doing things?!:eek UNBELIEVABLE!!!... It sure looks comparable to those professional made (maybe even better :love:thumbsup)... Huh?! what's that you said - "NO 3D PRINTING INVOLVED ON YOUR BUILD"... Wow... just WOW! :eek

I salute you my friend... You're a big inspiration to everyone and you know I'm one of your fans.

Please stay humble... always keep your feet bolted on the ground :):thumbsup (dont fly with your ironman suit and look down on everybody... you know what I mean)... and most importantly, stay healthy... dont beat yourself too much... Always remember - inside the armor is a very vulnerable human being...:)

Again... Congratulations for a FANTASTIC job my friend... (I think I've said too much... LOL)

cheers!

OMG! wow, your work is amazing. it gives me more inspiration to finish my IM MKVII build :D

This is absolute incredible pure awesomeness!! You did it! With all the love to the details... Nothing's rushed...every single screw got your full attention and I think it was worth it. This is the BEST IronMan suit quality made in Germany :D
Davy u ROCK! ;)

This is so outstanding! The quality of the job is so freakin high. I love your work. Very, very,very nice!

Guys you maked my day thank you realy much for the kind words !!! i have no words for this. My problem is now i have a big hole in my life nothing is to do :DI make next week a new plan for other project i wehre comming back stay tuned :)
Here is a short video of my suit i hope you like it :
Iron Man Mark 4 from Germany - YouTube

Thank you all !!!

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany Its TIME for the END !!!! Video Added on last pag

VERY nice suit, Davy. Some day I'll get there...
*stares at pile of foam an template*
*shakes fist at the heavens*

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany Its TIME for the END !!!! Video Added on last pag

Amazing work here!! I hope my foam build turns out to be half as good as this one!

David,
You did a great job on this suit! Seeing it all finished and assembled is a relief I am sure. You should be proud of yourself. It was quite an undertaking and you pulled it off remarkably.

Thanks for your advice and all the tips and trick you have shown everyone on here. You are definitely a big contributor to the RPF and like other members have already said... I hope you don't go anywhere and it would be really cool if you posted more of your future projects on here.

Those members here that are just starting out in this hobby now know what someone can achieve if they put their heart and soul into their projects. You have set the bar pretty high but if you are dedicated to your project then you can achieve greatness.

Congratulations! Keep being awesome! ;)

sry but im not Iron Man i rescpect this character of marvel and i have not the honor to wearing it , and if you see it right im to short ;)

hold on a tic! you are telling me that you built this masterpiece and you arent even going to put it on?!?

Imagine if the wright brothers built their first plane and just said "Its pretty, but i respect it too much to fly it. Lets just put it on display!"
For gods sake man, Put some lifts in your shoes and SUIT UP! :behave
HAHA

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back