Indiana Jones Zeppelin Ticket

Thanks Nostromo! Yes I do admit my German is quite Rusty. I did in fact mean to put ARZT in front of the name as a hint at "Dr. Jones's" title.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

The thing is that, making that ticket for the movie, I'm sure French and German people helped to translate the text (English as a primer, I'm sure)...and it's very close to the English version but for little details that make it more official (there's such a thing as "Official French and Official German...and other languages of course).
Some words are only used for specific contexts (as Nostromo pointed it out: Abflugsort for point of departure).
It's just that now, we can freeze-frame, pic capture and see the missing details;)

here's a Zeppelin ticket for anyone who want's one this was a free download from Indyquest nl not sure if it's 100 % screen accurate but it's the one i'm using in my Grail Diary
Totally forgot about this project.. who made that? It looks alot like mine, even down to the letter coloring (but that was based on a original hindenburg ticket) .. looks great don't get me wrong, but im definitely curious

Totally forgot about this project.. who made that? It looks alot like mine, even down to the letter coloring (but that was based on a original hindenburg ticket) .. looks great don't get me wrong, but im definitely curious
like i said in my post it's from a website named indyquest nl and was a free to download

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back