Interest Indiana Jones - SOLID BRONZE!!! "Raven Bar" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!!

UPDATE:

Be sure you guys add your RPF ID to your payment! So, I can update you on the list!

Also, if you sent payment as 'Friends & Family', which I really appreciate, please make sure you give me your shipping address, since Paypal does not provide it when you send payment as 'Friends & Family'!

Thanks!
:cool:(y)

Payment sent for Amulet and neckchain. If a Rick Morranis-look-a-like man in a black coat and hat comes asking for it, don't tell him you've sent me one of these.

Mine just came in! After a few minutes of admiring it, it is now hanging on my goat skull built in anticipation of receiving this beautiful piece. Thanks again, I love it!

Attachments

• IMG_1358.JPG
    IMG_1358.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 69
Mine came the other day and is absolutely gorgeous!! My favorite part though, is the weight. It *feels* substantial and amazing, like a real, ancient relic. Thanks again RelicMaker!!!

I received mine (the whole set) yesterday, and I am absolutely blown away by the quality of all the pieces!

I am very glad to get this and the Imam one.

The only issue that I have is that the Headpiece does not sit securely on the staff attachment.

Thanks RelicMaker!

Dan76. That has been explained earlier in the thread, I quoted it below.

Also, just an FYI... The Staff Attachment tab that inserts into the Headpiece is cast into the piece. So, it is metal like the rest of the attachment.
With the Pewter version, I was able to have an insert cast into it, and have a wooden piece stick out as the tab part for a snug fit, but with bronze casting, it was going to be difficult... It was already difficult to have an insert cast into the Headpiece... So, when you attach the Headpiece, it does not fit as snug... I've added a little masking tape to the tab to make it fit a little snug... So, be careful with it when attaching it to a staff to display. You will not be able to walk around with the staff with the Headpiece attached, since it could easily fall off. So, this is just for display purposes only!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back