Indiana Jones Map Room (Full Scale)

Here is where I am at with the idol pedestal. I have the grey diamonds there just as a place holder. I will etch out the real shapes (less diamond like) this weekend. So much to do still!!

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 138
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 100
iw di nTr.w n=i nxt r pA mnw qd=k.
translation from middle Egyptian: may the gods give you strenght for this monument that you are building.

*edit*
transliteration font doesn't work

The idol pedestal is looking very good; congratulations!

That map room, though! Wow; it is simply mind boggling! What an undertaking. :thumbsup

BTW- don't forget to take back one kadam.... ;)

Awesome!! Any plans for the Egyptian wall mural that surrounds the map room?

Thanks! I was thinking about it, but I would have t build a portable foam wall and then paint it. I won't have the time for it this spring, but I may add it in the summer.

You are my hero. What a truly amazing project.

Looking really cooool! Can't wait to see it finished in May.

Ed

Wow!
That's amazing!!!

GREAT project to be working on!
It's looking real good

wow...epic! (y)thumbsup

I never cease to be amazed with this

Thanks everyone. Really...I appreciate it. Blood, sweat and tears are going into this. lol It is all worth it. I can't wait until it starts to look more finished!!!!! I came up with a mud concoction that is going to look perfect for the plates on the Idol Pedestal floor. It will look like mud, but be hard as a rock.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back