I'm turning my car into a Delorean!! BTTF (COMPLETE)

hah totally. I would go there just for the BTTF ride alone!
Guessing you never got to ride it?

I have many times way in the past. Of course it was your typical motion simulator, just with a giant IMAX type screen in front of you.....and like 30+ others in their deloreans that you could totally see when it leaned forward....lol.
Still though, it was a classic.
My younger brother and I around Nov 1992. (Now you'll just end up hating me)
20230208_014405.jpg

So now the only way to actually experience the ride is watching it like this, but at least this person restored and upscaled it to 4K best they could. Including the line que videos and entire ride. Just missing the giant screen and moving seat.

Guessing you never got to ride it?

I have many times way in the past. Of course it was your typical motion simulator, just with a giant IMAX type screen in front of you.....and like 30+ others in their deloreans that you could totally see when it leaned forward....lol.
Still though, it was a classic.
My younger brother and I around Nov 1992. (Now you'll just end up hating me)
View attachment 1740667

So now the only way to actually experience the ride is watching it like this, but at least this person restored and upscaled it to 4K best they could. Including the line que videos and entire ride. Just missing the giant screen and moving seat.

Thankfully I did get to ride it a few times back in the early 2000s. But I never made it back again before it closed.
I remember going on it several times in the two days I was there, It was just so awesome. Good 'ol Doug Trumbul (at least I think it was him?) I'm sure I have a picture kicking around somewhere, probably in some dusty old album, I'll have to try to track that down.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back