IM Nation's BvsS Batman armoured suit build

Nice work so far. I have been trying to figure out what the back might look like. I like your take and will probably base mine off it. But I think it would probably go all the way down and have some sort of spine protection, based on his experience fighting powered foes like Bane.

I look forward to seeing how your project develops.

-jay

I've got most of the torso done. Now comes the detail work.
front.jpg

I kept the back split so its easier to get in and out of it. Also added some buckles. I figure its going to be covered by the cape so no big deal.
20150824_074344.jpg

The collar was a pain. Didn't want to split it so i made it detachable with magnets. Seems to hold well enough. Showed some of the magnets on the collar.

Collar.jpg

Next up, Lots of seam work. Filler. Detail, Etc.

For color, I think I'm going to go with a hammered Iron spray paint. Tried it on a test piece and it looked pretty good.

Looks great. Can't wait to see it finished. Taking commissions? ;). Hahah

Ha. I don't know about that. I'm frustrated enough with this one build. :)

Mostly because i discovered that the helmet im using is a bit too big with this armor. Can barely turn my head. :)

Been lurking these forums for a while. Just created an account to tell you that this is one of the best builds I've ever seen on here. The helmet seems a bit too longer but other than that it looks amazing. I'd buy that from you in a heartbeat! Keep up the awesome work!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back