I finally know why The Doctor is so popular

Love me some WHO and Rory rocks!!

35755_1297303046587_1650714947_8101.jpg

Well I ended up watching season 1 from 63. I got into the lost episodes with the photos and audio track and just couldn't get into them. I decided to skip ahead to the 2005 series and I was hooked. I did love Hartnell as the Doctor though and I had known about the regeneration and some of the history through reading a few posts from here and other sites aswell. I think once I have a steady flow of income though I'm just gonna buy the originals on DVD, what has been released, and watch them then. I like Eccleston, LOVED Tennant, I'm almost done season 5 catching up to 6 though, it just aired 2 hours ago, but I'm not much fond of Matt Smith. I probably loved 1-4 more than I've enjoyed season 5 so far.

I'm trying to get my friend into it but he's not into british sci-fi. I told him a few episodes were completely hilarious ie. Daleks confronting the Cybermen, but he isn't budging. His loss. Just hope the 11th Doctor gets better for me soon

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back