Hulkbuster Iron Man Computer modeling

If you guys go so far as to build one, I can offer VERY good advice on how to overcome the armpit problem. So please contact me if you get that far. I will point out...the space inside the suit is large enough to have seperated sholders and elbows, just make a skelton of the correct size(for the suit, not the person), and slide your arms up and down the shaft of the forarm to make up for the size diffence form human to suit. This will cost you the abilty to use your hands unless you make remote hands, I am currently making a Bumblebee with full function remote hands. I also have a Hulk with the seperated sholders seen hereExtreme Costumes's Photos - Extreme Costumes | Facebook If you have any questions, just PM me, and good luck!

full function remote hands, sounds a good idea for me :)
hey, i`ve seen your video, that`s rock man! my question so far, how heavy that costume was?

Last edited:
full function remote hands, sounds a good idea for me :)
hey, i`ve seen your video, that`s rock man! my question so far, how heavy that costume was?
Witch one? Last years 10'6" Amp suit was about 120 pounds, my 9' bumblebee was about 75, the new bumblebee(in progress) will be about 60-70 pounds. The new BB will be shorter, but has so much more internal supports, and gimmicks that it weighs more in proportion than my old one. Plus it is 2 costumes in one...Car and Robot, each with its own surface and shape. I am only guessing since is is a WIP. If your interested, follow along on you tube. I posted since the HULK Buster suit will have problems that most people do not have experience with, but I have dealt with many times. Plus the HULK Buster suit is the coolest Iron Man suit, and I hope someone makes it. I love Extreme Costumes!
On a side note, I know he is not very popular here, but Anthony Le did make a Hulk BusterNew update id by *Masterle247 on deviantART
I do not know how well it worked/walked or preformed, but it is one of the only Hulk Busters out there

I see no one has posted in about a year...im trying to get help with the hulkbuster...and trying to find a file for pepakura on hulk buster...any advise yall?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back