HOUSE M.D. (Alternatives to Cable)?

Rusty85

Sr Member
Basically I don't have cable, and can't get it. But I really want to check out the new season of House that's gonna start airing on the 20th. Does FOX's official site show the episodes after they air? Or are there any other sites that the episodes will be on for sure the next day or so?

I remember trying to watch some newer ones last year, and they only had the most new episodes online, the older ones were gone.

i thought fox was regular television. i dont have cable and i get fox. do you have a digital box that changes analog signals to digital? they're 50 bucks, and something everyone with a television and does not have cable or a television that will accept digital signals, should get especially since tv went all digital.

You should have no trouble watching them online as long as you don't get behind schedule. Just watch them on the fox website the week after they air and then you don't have to worry about them being taken down before you watch them.

Yep, the following week I believe is when they show new episodes on Fox's site. You can also find them on Hulu and after a while, you can buy them on iTunes.

Just think, if you had cable, you could see it on at least one network several times a day.

Cool thanks! Guess I'll just have to be sure to watch them within a few days of air time.

My antennae is connected to the digital converter, but it still only picks up the two channels. I don't know, maybe its just a pos.

Cool thanks! Guess I'll just have to be sure to watch them within a few days of air time.

My antennae is connected to the digital converter, but it still only picks up the two channels. I don't know, maybe its just a pos.

that may be the case. i dont have signal for cbs where i live now, but i know its a local station(i had every local and regular television station when i lived in orlando). if its an antennae on top of your tv, you may want to look into one that goes outside.

the move to digital was lame and unfair to people that dont have cable, thats really who benefits anyway. what you're experiencing is one reason why its such a dumb move for tv viewers.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back