Highlander

Wow thanks for sharing this.Its exactley what I was looking for.:)

Thanks for the kind words!

Nash´s birth certificate would be also nice to have....

View attachment 1775941

Or the police documents and photos:

View attachment 1775942

Here's the birth certificate (not 100% accurate):
Russell Nash's Birth Certificate v2.png

The certificate pages are LTR sized, but seem to be glued on larger sheets, thus our page should print at 280 x 244 mm.

It's impossible to recreate files that are not seen at all (or are blurry things in the background), and I'm referring to the police files, but the photos maybe can be made.

Last edited:
wow looks nice.But I would prefer the handwritten areas in black.Could you post it without the handwritten stuff?

I´ve not found 4k screencaps from the movie.I have the 4k Bluray but connot make shots with my computer.

wow looks nice.But I would prefer the handwritten areas in black.Could you post it without the handwritten stuff?

I´ve not found 4k screencaps from the movie.I have the 4k Bluray but connot make shots with my computer.

Here's the certificate with black ink and the a blank one:
Russell Nash's Birth Certificate v1.png Russell Nash's Birth Certificate Blank.png

I use a free program called VirtualDub 2 to do all my screenshots, because it allows you to scroll/skip the movie frame by frame and copy/save the source frame to any photo editor.

Last edited:
Great you are the best.One thing...I thing on documents like this the edge goes always complete around the paper.
Please look here:

aaaa.jpg

The case file photos:
Image50.png Nash Photo 1.png Nash Photo 2.png

The 1st photo is a combination of 2 photos found online, while the 2nd one is from the screencap with the perspective corrected (also used the envelope effect to stretch/compress some areas), the tip of the nose and parts of the bangs were recreated, then everything was run through Topaz Photo AI; and in the end some smoothing/retouch were done in a photo editing program.

These are sized as 300 x 180 mm.

And the small version of the 1st photo from the hospital scene:
Image56.png Nash Photo 1 Small.png

I made this 80 x 110 mm.

You all are simply amazing and I'm glad to see this movie and the props from it gets so much love. It's been a favorite of mine since the first time I saw it even at 52 years of age I'm still looking for some props from the movie trying to get a screen accurate sword is almost impossible it seems although there are some of their floating around so I'm hoping one day one will come my way but if anyone on here is willing to make a copy of the book by Brenda please let me know I have a copy coming of the brandy bottle finally and the book would be a great companion Also if anyone knows what name brand the Brandy glasses are seen in the film please drop a line here as well but greatly like to know

Great work! Thank you very much!

A little ot, but I like to ask about "written" things, too:

I still can´t believe, that there are no good files to print a ivory handle for a immortal sword.

E742B0A0-E426-4522-B04D-5490ACBB7A6B (1).jpeg

or ist there?

Or maybe a (source/ variation) picture of the whole handle motive, we can warp digital around the hilt?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back