Hi! I have boobs and I make...

Did somebody say boobs?!

You do awesome work, Abby. Great idea starting this thread! I'm interested in seeing more from our lady RPFers!

Salutations!

I'll confess, I'm on the drawing side of things. (Alas, I was not naturally gifted with sewing/craftiness, but I'm getting there!)

I'm Briana. I draw, design, and research the heck out of costumes. And well, I wear 'em too. ;) BOOYEAH!

Custom Costumes....lot's of costumes....Star Wars, Star Trek, Super Heroes, Ren Fair and fantasy. Over 400 in the last 6 years. Also mundane clothing and miscellaneous accessories. I also draw and do some prop building with my Significant Other of 8 plus years, Ross.

Last edited:
Woooo! I just started crafting earlier this year. I made my first Dovahkiin Helmet, which I intend on remaking and I'm working on the dagger.

But currently I am working on my Gears of War armor which isn't turning out like planned but hey, I'm learning! Next up, Spartan armor!

....400?! HOLY. CRAP.

Ladyghost4459 - I don't think I can even fathom 400 costumes...wowza!

Abby - Thanks for starting this thread! It'll be fun to see where this goes. (PS - Big fan of yours and Keith's work. You guys seriously rock!)

Kearstin - New to the mayhem that is the RPF, eh? Welcome! :cheers

Why is there never a "like" button when I want one?

Abby- I am going to use your "mistress chief" to try to get my girlfriend to make a foxy War Machine. For some reason, she doesn't see the awesomeness of this idea.

Custom Costumes....lot's of costumes....Star Wars, Star Trek, Super Heroes, Ren Fair and fantasy. Over 400 in the last 6 years. Also mundane clothing and miscellaneous accessories. I also draw and do some prop building with my Significant Other of 8 plus years, Ross.

And you do top-notch work, I must say.

I'm Lynn. I've been sewing for over 40 years and costuming for 13. You can see one of my costumes in "The Ladies of the RPF" calendar where I am Ms. May.

I also make props to go with my costumes. My first props were Jedi food capsules. My biggest prop was the Wicked Witch of the West's broom.

Sup! I'm Hydra, I have fatty chest lumps and they are often covered in bondo and styrene dust!

I sew and cast many a thing in resin, vacuum form, scratch build and sculpt. I am women, hear me roar!

BOOM!

I make stuff. I sew mostly, but, slowly learning the crafting thing, too.

Love the stuff on your FB page, very impressive work!

400 costumes is insane. I'm sure everyone here would love to see some of your work!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back