Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas

I recently got some plates from Celebrity Machines and made a display of some of my favorites. They are excellent quality and Travis is a great guy to deal with.

IMG_2502.jpg

Fantastic display idea!! These are cool items but very tricky to figure ways to display them. Great idea here :)

A plate I would really love is from Beverly Hills 90210, the original show.

Steve's Corvette plate, I8A4RE (I ate a Ferrari) Everyone loved that!

Indiana seems to be okay with having them on the front. Travis has had a General Lee plate on the front of his Blazer for 8 or 9 years now. I have had a couple different ones on the front over the past few years and never had an officer say anything. I would assume they look at them like a dealership plate, or a novelty plate.

But states that have front plates it wouldn't be cool.

We got our hands on real ones to reverse engineer. What I am not sure about is if both versions will be done. We may pick the most popular version first and if it does well enough to justify tooling, do the other one. My hunch is maybe late summer or the fall check back.

I know this is old but did anyone ever make the Supernatural plates?

I'd like to get the Jeepers Creepers license plate " BEATINGU ". But it would need a lot of aging done to it. A few months ago the actual plate was on ebay for $3000 or $3500.

Howdy all,

Jim and I are starting to work on our 2013 Line-Up and we'd like to share a little plate stuff with you. Regularly, Jim and I buy out old prop houses of their "paper" products (newspaper props, magazines, cardboard license plates). We have a few connections that help us land old stuff, screen used and shelved stuff. Here is something we shared on our Facebook page and we'd like to share it with you!

"Jim and I bought out a prop house and started to go through the plates today. We wanted to see if we scored anything worth while.... Look what NOS plate Jim found!"

RealBiff.jpg

Pretty cool find, I'm sure there were quite a few of them used, metal and cardboard. Jim and I also landed some old Dukes of Hazzard tags and a few other item we're trying to figure out.

So, we'll add this plate to our 2013 Line-Up with Doc's van tag.

Take care, stay tuned. . .

Travis

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back