Hengstler Counter Question

I believe that is like asking what is the serial number(s) of the Sterlings used on screen, the knowledge of the Eagle is based mostly on off screen studies of a few blasters or a few select glimpses in screen shots, it doesn't comprise the entire screen used assortment...

If you visit ------- The Parts of Star Wars -------- and click on the bottom Items button and then the E-11 variants...

I believe that is like asking what is the serial number(s) of the Sterlings used on screen, the knowledge of the Eagle is based mostly on off screen studies of a few blasters or a few select glimpses in screen shots, it doesn't comprise the entire screen used assortment...

If you visit ------- The Parts of Star Wars -------- and click on the bottom Items button and then the E-11 variants...

I've seen that one. I guess I'm asking if anyone has seen a pick of an ANH blaster with a Hengstler that has a different symbol like the H or none at all, just a solid box????

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back