Hasbro Slave 1 Conversion

Started up on the guns, I printed out a scaled photo of the studio model's guns and worked from those

This assembly is the flak 38 part, 5mm aluminium tubing and the stick of a Q tip

tumblr_myqgdaadZ11sf4tb1o1_1280.jpg

To get the conical duster tips I used these parts from what I think was a 1:20 model car... do model cars come in that scale? I have no idea. They look cool and that's the point

tumblr_myqgdaadZ11sf4tb1o2_1280.jpg

Added some wheels and stuff. I'm going to build the curved body out of milliput and styrene

tumblr_myqgdaadZ11sf4tb1o3_1280.jpg

Little bit messy at the moment, needs some light sanding really. Not looking forward to making another one to be honest haha

eh up buddy,love the update and the gun looks sweet.i know what ya sayin about repetitive buildin,i had the same **** with my falcon legs!!
ouch!i feel ya pain.cheers peza:thumbsup

Well, it's just another one and not 10 of the same...You could always mold what you have now and make it cleaner;)

yeah,1/35 scale is pretty close,i'm just gonna look around for some 1/35 figures that may be slightly smaller or just trim figures down slightly just to sell the scale.not talking about boba or stormtrooper,just some sort of generic military figure.

i would be real happy if i can be convinced it's closer to 1/48 scale so i can display it with my hasbro legacy falcon once that beast is finished being modified;)

Excited to see more of what you do with this! I'm more of a full scale guy, but I've always wanted to get my hands on a Slave 1.

Sad, I was just looking at mine and thinking I wanted to start on this as well.
I was just looking for some inspiration.
You should quit playing around with all those Falcons and give boba some love.

It's on indefinite suspension......

Whew, Now I don't feel so bad. Mines been sitting as well. It was cause of yours Haystack I bought one to redo! LOL

The wife and I Purchased our first house, so I'll have my own Art Den to do work in. ;) I've got several projects on deck and I've purchased and only my Tie Fighter has been worked on since..

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back