Has this saber got 8 bubbles?

db94

Graflex 8.jpg

Sorry if this has been raised previously - looking at this (admittedly poor quality) picture it looks as though the calculator strip has 8 bubbles?
Cheers
Colin.

Looks like it, but I'm going to say "no". It's just the clamp visible through the flat end of the strip that looks like a bubble.

i think the calc bubbles card is slide up too far.

i see a black hole as the last bubble. i can take a picture tonight for a example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm interesting. In this pic, I can see 8, with a little bit of a gap on the bottom left over (like it was cut shorter than 2")

Dan

I think the thing up top is the clamp through the lens as well as the bottom, in this position.

That;s an illusion too guys. The ANH tab is raised to wrap around the D ring itself, and we're seeing the D ring beyond it.

The Kurtz saber has fabricated T track too, and the Kobold was used to replace the tab, while using the same hole.

This isn't the saber to face picture, but the other one Chaim posted. Just posting a closer shot for a recount.

Attachments

• IMG_1447.JPG
    IMG_1447.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 135
The lever and the top section in the picture of Luke looking into the emitter are oriented opposite to the two production still sabers.

Still looks like a Kobold bracket in the large picture of Luke looking into the emitter, too.

- Jim

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't the saber to face picture, but the other one Chaim posted. Just posting a closer shot for a recount.

teecrooz pictures are the same hilt seen in the "Toe Pic" picture.

I think the "Luke Looking" pic is the Kurtz saber.

- Jim

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back