Harry Potter -- Quidditch Brooms -- WIP's

Almost finished with the Ron and Ginny brooms. Found out a really cool thing about Ginny's broom that I have never seen any reference to anyplace on the internet. If you look closely at extreme HD promotional test shots taken before the movie started filming, you can see that there are actually two stickers or logos painted on the broom. Also, the broom that Ron used for his test pics is actually ginny's, not the one he used in the movie.
The image closest to their hands looks to me to be a logo with a profile view of a golden snitch in the center. The logo closest to the tip of the broom looks to be football shaped with a few red arrows, which reminds me of how they would draw plays on a Quidditch pitch diagram. Again, I can't find any references to these symbols anywhere on the internet, and I only noticed them because of the high resolution of these shots. The original shots are to big to attach here, but I will attach the versions I have cropped and zoomed in on.

YEs ,thanks for sharing all the progress and photos. Like you said any one can do this ,so I might give it a try. Thanks again ! Great work

Tonka! Holy mother of Merlin these came out brilliantly. Have you done your Firebolt yet? I'd love to see the pictures.

I'd actually love to do one of these for myself, but I don't really have any tools (and I live in a flat). But maybe I'll just need to time share some tools at my parents'. :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back