Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I printed and gold foiled this cover today. I got the graphic file a while ago from a friend so I won't post it or share it, but wanted to show some photos of the completed prop because it's a paper prop. It's a direct scan of a screen used Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart. Decent scan, but it still wasn't crystal clear. Also, Lockhart covers tend to be difficult to reproduce right.

The gold was very hard to register correctly, and if you look at some of the originals, you can see that many of them are off as well. Just so many lines!!

Still in the process of lightly aging the cover but it's coming along. I'm using acrylics on this one again to add a little bit of depth to the surface.

very nice ecl,..i know you are d'best with Prop book :) for me that's perfect

I printed and gold foiled this cover today. I got the graphic file a while ago from a friend so I won't post it or share it, but wanted to show some photos of the completed prop because it's a paper prop. It's a direct scan of a screen used Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart. Decent scan, but it still wasn't crystal clear. Also, Lockhart covers tend to be difficult to reproduce right from scratch so I'm pretty happy with it.

The gold was very hard to register correctly, and if you look at some of the originals, you can see that many of them are off as well. Just so many lines!!

Still in the process of lightly aging the cover but it's coming along. I'm using acrylics on this one again to add a little bit of depth to the surface.

your awesome with prop books I think I might commission you for books one day

I printed and gold foiled this cover today. I got the graphic file a while ago from a friend so I won't post it or share it, but wanted to show some photos of the completed prop because it's a paper prop. It's a direct scan of a screen used Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart. Decent scan, but it still wasn't crystal clear. Also, Lockhart covers tend to be difficult to reproduce right from scratch so I'm pretty happy with it.

God, I wish I had a friend who had access to a screen used prop and scanned it for me. :cry

But great work on the foiling.

how are you guy's,.,..BTW i found some one of the page of DP "He WHO Must Not Be Named" im glad that this is the page were we can put the "'Black Carp Co.'" by Elliot :)

7738629906_fb597cebec_b.jpg

God, I wish I had a friend who had access to a screen used prop and scanned it for me. :cry

But great work on the foiling.

I actually own two of the Lockhart books and have one on the way :love

I could try and scan them for here if anyone would like...I just have to check and see if they will end up fitting on my scanner. :3

I did ask MinaLima on facebook if they every thought of selling Lockhart book cover prints and they said, "Thank you Ryan, those are very lovely sentiments ;o) Yes hopefully GL's books may be uncovered from the depths of the Printorium archives! ML"

Maybe theres something more to that winky face... :p

I personally would love to see them sell prints of the Lockhart items! Theres so many great things! I have scanned all the images from the HP Page to Screen book as well if you guys would like me to upload those. I cleaned them up a bit after scanning. They would be perfect to display in some wooden frames just like the originals. :)

I'm also planning on drawing up the artwork for the "Wanderings with Werewolves" book today when I get some free time. I got some great new references to work from. If anyone here in the States has been to Joann fabrics or Hobby Lobby, both have this awesome alligator skin textured paper in brown I ran into a few weeks ago. I stocked up on some and didn't know what to do with it, but I think I finnally figured out what ;) Heres what the book looks like below:

ecl,

This looks amazing!!!

Awesome work ecl, looks amazing as usual. :thumbsup

For anyone wanting to make one from scratch, the fancy golden centrepiece, the Gilderoy Lockhart photo and the nautical style borders are all in the Film Wizardry book and could no doubt be scanned, and the font is ITC Mona Lisa.

For those interested, here is The WOMBAT Grade 2 test booklet.

WombatTestBooklet.jpg

2 ZIP files of the booklet signatures. The signature layout is included in the 1st ZIP file.

bfd

For a great Harry Potter display idea, Garden Ridge is selling large and small red London phone booths which have hinged interior shelves. Sounds like you could have your own Ministry entrance in your home.
a693688f-b1eb-535c.jpg

@dower I'm really looking forward your Gilderoy Lockhart's books cover !! I love Gilderoy's book ! I would love that JK Rowling write them !

Aww & to everybody : I'm so so so sad my printer is closed for hollidays I can't print anything before September :((((

This forum continues to be awesome xD Here's just some things I've been working on. The labels aren't great, but I was desperate to get the Miniscule one and thought I might as well do the others while I was at it. Reference pic below and here. Also photo of WOMBAT and OWL (thanks Barney!) and Bertie Botts (thanks Ecl!) Happened to buy some beans at the shop yesterday, and decided to do the box today. Turned out great, if a little fiddly with the cutting and folding. I added plastic inserts for the windows. Unfortunately my pack of beans didn't nearly fill it - I reckon it'd take 2 or 3 to do so. xD I love it! I swear the beans taste better :p

Very nice Kylie! Everything looks great. I think the labels turned out very nice. Where did you find the red tassel?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back