Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

for quibbler Specs,..i revice the YES slip becuase that is not mine so here's is it

quibbler___specs_by_jhadha-d4s2z87.jpg

Jhadha, great Quibbler cover! Is that an original from you? I've never seen it before, nor any reference to it... it looks amazing :)

Don't know if any of you guys keep track of this sort of thing, but the Potter page on Facebook added a few pictures from the books that come with the Ultimate Wizarding DV set thingy. They described how one of the artefacts is a bound book full of paper props by MinaLima ( https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...7008639313.427342.156794164312&type=1&theater ).
There's also a reference to labels I've never seen before, not even here :) ( https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...7008639313.427342.156794164312&type=1&theater ) I thought I'd post the link in case any of you were interested in recreating it, or something :) If the FB link doesn't work, I'l make a screencap...

Jhadha, great looking new Quibbler cover, looks very authentic.

I was hoping someone might be able to help me recognise this font:

7159289252_1df9f9bcc6_m.jpg

I've tried myfonts and whatfontis without any luck and fonts are my weakness, any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Thanks ElineEngels, cool photos!

Good work on the Quibblers jhahda and Barney! The mask is perfect, could be a real prop from the movie. So much good work appearing recently from everyone.

ElliotStone, I was just about to start looking for that font myself, will let you know how I get on.

Just about done on my Muggle Registration form, had a lot of fun with this one as I love anything to do with the Ministry. Thanks to the studio tour I was able to identify all the fonts and text so just need to add the various ink stamps and the background, and the actual information of course. Will probably share a blank one as well as a couple of completed forms when I'm done.

ioA6gfyTIiHMx.jpg

@Thumbhead, your MoM Muggle Registration form looks fantastic, and I'm sure you've guessed I'm working on 'A History of Magic' by Bathilda Bagshot (2nd Edition), I've completed the photo that appears on the back and I'm really happy with it, its just the font holding me back. This is what I have, the left is my photo and the right is the reference from the movie, its the grime covered one from Bathilda's house.

7160057466_75400ba6d1_m.jpg

Haha, that's really cool! Looks perfect! I've played around with this book a few times but keep getting annoyed that I couldn't find the correct fonts. I did find the centrepiece for the front cover though, not sure if you have that already?

I drew my own but it was based on the photo from Minalima office, so I made the symbols as close as I could. For the inner writing of the diamond on the front I wrote the 'A History Of Magic Second Edition Bathilda Bagshot' and put it in a LOTR style elvish font, its not SA but does give the general feel of the actual prop.

This is what I have, the left is my photo and the right is the reference from the movie, its the grime covered one from Bathilda's house.
7160057466_75400ba6d1_m.jpg

Wow, Elliot, that's a rather impressive patch-up of that photo! I spent hours trying to find it for my copy but had to settle down for a slightly resembling picture of Hazel Douglas...
I'm very curious to see how it will look when it's finished :)

Oh, and Thumbhead, that looks great too :) The Ministry is a very nice thing to specialize in ^^
and just Eline is more than good enough, don't feel obliged to quote my last name as well ^^

Last edited:
I drew my own but it was based on the photo from Minalima office, so I made the symbols as close as I could. For the inner writing of the diamond on the front I wrote the 'A History Of Magic Second Edition Bathilda Bagshot' and put it in a LOTR style elvish font, its not SA but does give the general feel of the actual prop.
Cool, i'm sure it will look great. I did draw the title in high quality, feel free to use it or adapt it if you want. And I attached the symbol the centrepiece was based on, it's an old talisman that protects travellers as far as I can tell.

Are you going for new looking like the one at the printers or a worn version like the one at the studio tour? I can scan the one from Page to Screen if you haven't got that book, it's not the biggest photo but it might help.

Thanks for the font name, Tom! Saved a lot of effort.

- Also called Tom

Just about done on my Muggle Registration form, had a lot of fun with this one as I love anything to do with the Ministry. Thanks to the studio tour I was able to identify all the fonts and text so just need to add the various ink stamps and the background, and the actual information of course. Will probably share a blank one as well as a couple of completed forms when I'm done.

ioA6gfyTIiHMx.jpg
An high-resolution for this or not ? Please ?!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back