Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@ibspitfire,..i dont know what is letters in the banner in the button of the creast:)
It says "TOUJOURS PUR" which is French for "ALWAYS PURE", it's a reference to their pure-blood status and how much they value that ideal.

I think there is a good reference photo in the Film Wizardry book when you open out the family tree wallpaper section.

It says "TOUJOURS PUR" which is French for "ALWAYS PURE", it's a reference to their pure-blood status and how much they value that ideal.

I think there is a good reference photo in the Film Wizardry book when you open out the family tree wallpaper section.

thaks Thumbhead,..can i get the scan?? if you have..:love

@ibspitfire no problem but is not finish

Please, anyone help me with the Muggleborn Registration, Diagon Alley an Ministry of Magic Memo! I can't find anywhere!! HELP!! Thanks anyway... =]

Last edited:
Please, anyone help me with the Muggleborn Registration, Diagon Alley an Ministry of Magic Memo! I can't find anywhere!! HELP!! Thanks anyway... =]

@Luigi: I'm the one who posted these prop replicas on the front page and then removed them. I have asked members who may have previously downloaded the replicas to not re-post them on this site and am extremely happy to see people are respecting my wishes with this request.

I'm sorry they are not available for you but I do not wish to share them on this site.

bfd

i need The following pictures to tinker
whammy rocket
peac disturber
bexplosiv enterprises
thunder
crystal incanation
miango
rocket box
basic blaze bix
bang ggart anger
and the red rocket i dont know the name

wher have pictures pleas post hnear

i need The following pictures to tinker
whammy rocket
peac disturber
bexplosiv enterprises
thunder
crystal incanation
miango
rocket box
basic blaze bix
bang ggart anger
and the red rocket i dont know the name

wher have pictures pleas post hnear

looking for images on Flickr, just type in the search bar: Harry Potter London Tour and many pictures appear on the museum and all objects. Hope this helps.

Cant wait, Harry Potter tour tickets arrived this morning. Going next week Tuesday... let me know if anybody has any photos they want me to take!

KevinDG: close up Photos the WWW bottoms, the other props in the big case of props, Proclamations, the ads from the prophet. inside pages of the Quibblers. Close up off all the props, costumes, a close up of the inquisttorial squad pin, (found on the Slytherin robe in side the great hall)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back