Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hey guys, as a promised, here's my props, that I recently finished, and is pretty awesome, I really love them,

The outside of the letter was made of some references that I found on the forum, and I remade the texture and the font, the inside is from Barneyfrd.

The Every Flavor Beans box, was made by celinely-d42 (I think from Deviantart, not shure) and I made some changes to get the box closed,

I like the every flavour beans :love

most you have probably heard already, but I'm saying it for you who haven't. DH part 2 have been nomitated for the oscars in the categories Art direction, Visual Effects and Make Up.

I'm especially pleased with the Art Direction, Stuart Craig and Stephenie McMillan certainly deserve it!

But I can't believe Alan Rickman wasn't nomiated for best suporting role..But that's another story.

I didn't end up going.. Found out they weren't allowing photography.. They mention, on the site, that there is a tour then you get to enjoy as long as you'd like in there, unfortunately they mean you get a 20 - 25 minute tour and then pushed out of the exhibition in the Power House Museum, where you can spend as long as you like..

Family member said they didn't have much prop replicas either.. They especially didn't have the Brooms and Chess Board I was planning on getting..

it's been well known from the previous locations that they don't allow photography. what sort of fan are you if all you care about is wahat's in the gift store? don't want to see the actual exhibit? I would think that anyone into harry potter and/or movie props would love to see it. there were people there from little kids to old folks, and everyone was really enjoying it.

I spent over 1 to 1 1/2 hours in there and didn't get booted out, nor did anyone else, so whoever told you that, beechy, was lying or had heard wrongly. as for the gift shop, the noble stuff was popular things like wands, maruders map, time turner (I think) etc. my only comments on the gift shop would be that most of the stuff could be gotten cheaper online or elsewhere, and there wasn't many smaller, cheaper souvinier type things.

the exhibition was BRILLIANT. I loved everything! it was fantastic. the snitch, time turner and the horcruxes were smaller than I thought, and fawkes was was bigger than I thought. the potions display was awesome, the moving portraits, the hatching egg in hagrid's hut, the floating candles in the great hall... the whole exhibition was awesome!

I splurged in the gift shop- I bought hermione's wand, the maruarders map, a ravenclaw scarf, and the exhibition guidebook.

I went on friday, so it's still pretty fresh in my mind if anyone wants to know anything :)

Hinky designed the front cover and I did the back and spine to compliment her coverart, I'm not 100% sure of what your asking, is it the inside of the covers that you need? Also confused with "the same pattern as the front cover"
Maybe you could upload your try at it and I'll have a better understanding of what you need.

hey te picture is green with rita on it, its smaller and i tryed ot add the same pic to it and it wouldnt go, and i ment like make it the same size to the front cover

If his PC didn't broke down how he is supposed to pe on the forum now?

Tanks mate! That's a proper answer!

Well, he said that he was working on his other PC at the moment, a netbook ;) I have a desktop and a netbook as well, so it's possible for people to go online even if one of the two broke down, you know... XD

Anyway, there you go. And for the record, the answer to your question was on p. 199 ;) I know 202 pages is a lot to browse through, but it's always useful to read five pages back ;)

well im not sure what font i used my laptop broke down on me so i lost all my fonts back grounds ect so im just using my little notebook
it took alot of time finding the font...

If his PC didn't broke down how he is supposed to pe on the forum now?

LOL ElineEngls Beat me to it :)

raresflynn U really need to read, search, do your homework and follow basic and standard Board and forum protocols before u get verbal like this..... your just 8-balling your self :rolleyes

Hi everybody!

Thanks to Hinky for all this paper props in the opening post - they are great!

Meanwhile I have a question:
Does anybody know where one can take the labels for pumpkin juice bottle?
I insert a picture of bottle
Pumpkin+Juice+2.JPG

Thanks Barney. I have a can I've been hanging onto for a few years, waiting for that label.

In honor of autumn, here are some pumpkin juice labels. It's a good time of year to make a bottle if you live near Michael's Crafts, since they usually have cellophane bags of miniature gourds in the floral section. The pumpkins are just the right size for bottle toppers -- you just have to paint them solid orange and add a stem. Also, Duvel Belgian Ale bottles are the right shape and size.

http://www.elkinspotter.com/rpf/pumpkin_main.jpg
http://www.elkinspotter.com/rpf/pumpkin_small.jpg

found this. Hope it helps.

MagicRobot;

thank you :), as my laptop is down i feel its a good thing tho as im not stuck next to the screen ect so im making a life size dementor and th golden egg >< im still making props and i hv tons to put on GRR need my laptop fixed now...

Wow! a life size dementor? I'm currently making the knockturn alley sign and thought I was being ambitious. I hope you post some pics when its done so we can see.

I'm working on a replica of the Glacial Snowflakes candy box, here's an in progress picture! Still in the beginning stages:

11925734.jpg

Here's a shot of the original:

glacialsnowflakes1.jpg

I'm working on a replica of the Glacial Snowflakes candy box, here's an in progress picture! Still in the beginning stages:

11925734.jpg

Here's a shot of the original:

glacialsnowflakes1.jpg

thats coming out great. i've been so inspired by the stuff here that I'm taking some digital art classes this spring. I hope my stuff can be half as good.

Wow! a life size dementor? I'm currently making the knockturn alley sign and thought I was being ambitious. I hope you post some pics when its done so we can see.

yeh its really easy the way im doing it, i feel like it would be done in about max 2 months after i get of holiday :)

PS cn anyone help me on finding some pics on there face, ribcage and hands? in the page to screen book there is a full size dementor in there i hv the book myself but is anyone able to put it on the computer and hi res it? :D ><

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back