Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Love the chocolate frog!!!!

Also thank you to everyone who has created items and shared them here (downloadable items/ instructions/ images that spark ideas). I have really enjoyed this site and have created many wonderful props for my collection from all your efforts and creativity.

ghargiss, awesome frog choice; looks good enough to eat! Monster's chocolate boxes are awesome aren't they? Just like the real thing!

That's completely fine! I didn't realize I disturbed the link. My apologies. If you wouldn't mind I would greatly appreciate you putting it back up. I was away for a while due to dial-up in the wild-lands of southeast Missouri. So slow! Anyway, you definitely have my permission. Thanks again!

-Garrett

Thanks ghargiss for giving permission, I'd be glad to post a link.

Monster Book of Monsters.pdf

There you go!!!!

I want a Ollivander Box, thanks

Well, the Ollivander boxes differ in size, depending on whose wand you want. Dumbledore's wand for example measures 14", while Hermione's wand measures 15". I have Hermione's, I'll post the measurements later if you like.

EDIT: Measurements of Hermione's wandbox are; 15,5" /39,5cm in length ; 3,3" / 8,3cm in width ; 1,4" / 3,5" in depth. That is the closed box, the bottom of the box measures 0,3" / 8mm less on every side except in depth: 0,2" or 5mm .
Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Well, the Ollivander boxes differ in size, depending on whose wand you want. Dumbledore's wand for example measures 14", while Hermione's wand measures 15". I have Hermione's, I'll post the measurements later if you like.

EDIT: Measurements of Hermione's wandbox are; 15,5" /39,5cm in length ; 3,3" / 8,3cm in width ; 1,4" / 3,5" in depth. That is the closed box, the bottom of the box measures 0,3" / 8mm less on every side except in depth: 0,2" or 5mm .
Hope it helps.

Thank you so much @ElineEngels, you helped me a LOOOOOT. Now is just start to make them, thank you, thank you very much!

And guys I almost finishing my howler, is only missing the wax seal, that I dont know how to do )):

Someone who has a wand from Noble Collection, can you please give me the measurements of the box? because I make some wands and I want to make the boxes too, to keep it safe, if possible I would also the measurements of the cover, thanks for now :)

inbox me everyhting you want i have the character wands and all ollivanders wands...

Hope it helps.

no thats wrong, dumbledores wand box is the one of the 4 longest boxes and her wand is in the med size box while harrys is in the small box

As marcosf mentioned he was finishing his Howler I reckoned I'd shown mine which I finished the other day.

It is far from perfect but I'm quite pleased. I used a red envelop, red satin ribbon, and printed the howler and the label on a thicker printer paper, which I coloured with coffee. I think it looks nicer when tjhey have more of a parchment colour. For the seal I ordered a real W seal stamp(dunno if that is what it is called in English) and made the seal with gold wax. I made the seal on ordinary printer paper, but then peeled it off,which is super tricky without breaking it. Because the wax I have is crap. However, I used hot glue and glued the seal onto the ribbon, which you unfortunately can see in the picture. So the seal actually don't seal the letter so to speak. the only thing I really couldn't pull off was the end of the ribbons..tried to cut into those v ending but as you can see it didn't go so well..How do you pull that one of?

Btw thanks Barneyrfd for the graphics!

no thats wrong, dumbledores wand box is the one of the 4 longest boxes and her wand is in the med size box while harrys is in the small box

In any case, my measurements were taken by my own hand and are thus correct :) and the point was that there were a couple of different sizes of Ollivander's wand boxes, wasn't it? ;) But thanks for correcting, I must have switched the two.

And Johanna, that looks great! Nice work!

As marcosf mentioned he was finishing his Howler I reckoned I'd shown mine which I finished the other day.

It is far from perfect but I'm quite pleased. I used a red envelop, red satin ribbon, and printed the howler and the label on a thicker printer paper, which I coloured with coffee. I think it looks nicer when tjhey have more of a parchment colour. For the seal I ordered a real W seal stamp(dunno if that is what it is called in English) and made the seal with gold wax. I made the seal on ordinary printer paper, but then peeled it off,which is super tricky without breaking it. Because the wax I have is crap. However, I used hot glue and glued the seal onto the ribbon, which you unfortunately can see in the picture. So the seal actually don't seal the letter so to speak. the only thing I really couldn't pull off was the end of the ribbons..tried to cut into those v ending but as you can see it didn't go so well..How do you pull that one of?

Btw thanks Barneyrfd for the graphics!

Thats simple wonderful!!! great job!!!

I was a bit bored today and made some Undesirable No 1-2-3 posters ^o^

Hopefully Not too many of these have already been posted, I haven't had time to check, so sorry if they have!

Harry
WANTEDPotter.jpg

Hermione
WANTEDHERMIONE.jpg

Ron
WANTEDRON.jpg

Hey guys I'm sad to said that i will be away for I time, cause i will start the work tomorrow, so goodbye until now...

@ElineEngels and @15pezza, you guys are awesome, thank you

@JohannaAfSwe That looks great, so when I have some time i will post how to make the 'V' on the end of the ribbon ;)

Kem2000, wonderfully done! If you don't mind my asking what font did you use for "undesirable"? I've been looking for it for my Bellatrix wanted poster.

Thanks for the nice comments : )

The font is called Rubber Gotesque.

I also made this poster that i'm going to use for a Scabior costume when It's done.

ScabiorWanted.jpg

The Wanted font has been re-done now to match the original, and the Signature is missing in the bottom right :p

I found a tutorial to make a Howler puppet so I may have a go at that soon, I have vouchers for hobby craft that I got for christmas so They're practically begging to be used xD

Thanks for the nice comments : )

The font is called Rubber Gotesque.

I also made this poster that i'm going to use for a Scabior costume when It's done.

ScabiorWanted.jpg

The Wanted font has been re-done now to match the original, and the Signature is missing in the bottom right :p

I found a tutorial to make a Howler puppet so I may have a go at that soon, I have vouchers for hobby craft that I got for christmas so They're practically begging to be used xD

Good job on that! It's coming out great!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back