Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hi bfd,
This is really spooky cause I was just looking at the Film Wizardry book today and thought that it would be neat to have all of the Goblet of Fire Championship Notes.....SPOOKY :eek

Hi wooze: that is spooky :eek or maybe we are on the wave length today...

I was going to do them all sooner or later. So I guess its sooner.

So there is Cedric, Victor and Harry left correct?

I've posted a screen cap of Fleur's note showing the crazy folding pattern. If anyone can figure it out you go to the top of the class.

bfd

Hi wooze: that is spooky :eek or maybe we are on the wave length today...

I was going to do them all sooner or later. So I guess its sooner.

So there is Cedric, Victor and Harry left correct?

I've posted a screen cap of Fleur's note showing the crazy folding pattern. If anyone can figure it out you go to the top of the class.

bfd
Try folding it in half, then fold in the sections like its shown. maybe, just maybe, youll get the letters aligned with it too!

@Hinkypunk- I just went through the entire thread and pulled every replica prop (with the exception of your's and Barney's) out and emailed them to you. I hope this will help organize them all!!!

ffg :)

Beat me too it! I was going to when I got back home, but thank you!!! Now I don't have to! I'm sure that going to really help the front page!

Here is something fun I made years ago, enjoy.

thomas;)

scaled.php

@ffg - people have offered to do that for me, but there are too many and I doubt the email would even send, especially since so many are so hi-res. Which makes me think that did happen, because I don't have email from you

@bfd - I actually folded Klancey's a while back. It took me a couple tries but I got it. My printer is currently out of ink, but if I get a chance this weekend, ill get some ink and give out some instructions.

can i ask you something about daily prophets? i plan to print them nowadays. i have a normal printer. do you know measures of daily prophet? what do you advice, how should i print it? and what kind of paper should i use? measures are really important coz i want it to look exactly like the real prop. has anyone else printed them yet? i wonder, how is the result?

Hi Soldieroide,
I know that you said that you found the one that Hinkypunk did but did you click on the picture of the cover on the first page of this thread? It will take you to a very big image. I printed it out and covered a book with it and it really worked out very nicely. What size did you need it to be??

You were right thank you so much !! :)

can i ask you something about daily prophets? i plan to print them nowadays. i have a normal printer. do you know measures of daily prophet? what do you advice, how should i print it? and what kind of paper should i use? measures are really important coz i want it to look exactly like the real prop. has anyone else printed them yet? i wonder, how is the result?

I have printed them out, the best way to do it is to go to a printing place, I just went to staples. It was about $1 a piece, you simply can't print them at home without a large format printer which can be VERY expensive. Their native size is perfect.

TOM RIDDLE'S DIARY

Just to see how it would turn out I thought I try making a single page with the first conversation between Harry and Tom.

It looks a little jumbled but the writing is from screen grabs so it is accurate. I don't know, maybe it will look good pinned up on the back wall or partially hidden under some other papers.

I put it on a textured background 'cause the writing itself didn't look very good on a blank background.

The page is sized at 7.5" x 5.5" to simulate a diary page.

bfd

NOTE: Moved image to first page under Chamber of Secrets

Last edited:
CHAMPIONS PAPER

I revised the images to add the gold foil around the outside edge and posted the image to the first page under Goblet of Fire

@woozlemom: I thought I was going to do a paper for each champion but the after scanning through G of F the only one you really see is Fleur's. The others are just burnt pieces of paper so that a big negatory on more champions paper.

bfd

Last edited:
Hi bfd,
Great work with Riddles Diary entries. I like the textured paper effect :)
No problem about the Champions Paper. I love the Fluer paper :)
The ones that I saw were in the Film Wizardry book. You can see them all there but the images are small. Probably too small to do anything with unfortunately.

Hi Rob,
I personally love it. It is basically a book all about the movies, actors, locations, props. It has "paper props" included that you can remove from the book but I like leaving mine attached. I think I paid $20.00 for mine and I think it was well worth the money. (I ordered mine through Amazon)
My son works at our local library and he says they carry a copy so if you aren't interested in purchasing one, it may be worth it to see if your library carries it.

Here's a link to Amazon:
Amazon.com: Harry Potter Film Wizardry (9780061997815): Brian Sibley: Books

Maybe some others here would like to give their opinions on the book as well :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back