Happy back to the future day everybody! Oct. 21, 2015

I was really hoping to have the new blu ray set today but it won't arrive until tomorrow. I'm assuming this is going to be the last box set of the movies I'll get. I need to find the cartoon on dvd too at some point. Oddly enough my buddy sent me a McDonalds BTTF toy yesterday just in time for this.

10919127_415423048614757_1643821005_n.jpg

Wooooo... Yeah I dunno why I have Vader's saber on my belt. I was drunk.

Happy Back to the Future day! I'm binging the entire trilogy now. And watching the film now, I jsut realized something.

On his commentary track for the first film, Bob Gale mentions how the Libyan gunner says "Damn Soviet Gun!" and the Libyan driver says "Damn Soviet Car"! That comment always struck me as weird because the driver's line cuts out when he utters "damn!". Looking at the vehicle now, I think I know why it was cut. It's a Volkswagen, a German brand!

Going to a theater showing tonight, only got to see Part 3 as a kid in the theater that I remember, so it will be cool, and even cooler to have 10/21/2015 on the stub!

30 years ago I was a senior in high school, working at a movie theater, watching many screenings of BTTF1.

Same age as Marty I suppose, though a bit younger than Michael!

Back from our theater. We had a great evening and enjoyed the BTTF triple feature. 2015 Marty McFly on the photo is member PsyChris and 1955 George McFly is me. :)

Happy BTTF future day everyone!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bttf_triple_feature1.jpg
    bttf_triple_feature1.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 345
  • bttf_triple_feature2.jpg
    bttf_triple_feature2.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 345
thank you everyone who posted pictures!
it was a great day! :cool

now if we could just score a usa today tomorrow it will be awesome!

I watched the first two BTTF movies for the first time (part 3 25 years ago!!!) in the theater and makes a real difference to hear it BIG and see it on the BIG screen. Everyone was clapping, when George knocked out Biff and after every credit rolls. It's what I have never experienced before, cause the germans are very very reservated regarding showing emotions in theaters.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back