HALO Master Chief Costume Progress Thread (helmet rebuild begins on p.19)

...you repetitively asked for criticism and comments and at this point I am dying to see what you would come up with on your own helmet configuration, from the bottom up.

Interesting idea. I've got some sketches and whatnot I've been messing with, but nothing I love enough to put through the trouble of building it.

How much for a completed bucket?

Shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to work out a deal.

Looks incredible..thats neat that you got yourself a vaccum form machine.

I didn't get it. I built it. Read all about it here: When My Brain Leaks, the Drops Drip Here.: Homemade Vacuum Forming Machine

That EVA bucket is nice. It'd be cool to finish one up in the style of Maine/The Meta from Red Vs Blue.

Done.

Well almost done, anyway. I still need to add some weathering and neaten up the edges a bit.

Please! Need help with the visor! I want that deep gold/Amber color,.with the reflective.appearance but I don't know how to do that and still be able to see through it. Your help would be much appreciated!

Finally finished the Agent Washington suit and (while I was at it) a custom red suit:

I'm really happy with how Wash came out:

The red suit is pretty sexy too:

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back