Halcyon Judge Anderson conversion to Fallout PC

So finally got some bench time today. Couple weeks back I got from Ebay the old Halcyon Judge Anderson, a kit I had way back in the 90s. I decided to convert her into a generic Fallout PC character.

I massively reshaped the Eagle shoulder armor, into something much more simplistic. And removed or left off alot of stuff. And primed her.

Also filled in her cheeks with putty, cos back then and now she looks freaky with how sunken in her cheeks are, like she is a step from death due to starvation.
20240504_172530.jpg
20240504_172542.jpg

Just cut some strips of thin plastic sheet and made a belt and straps for the shoulder pad. And added back a couple of the belt pouches.
20240512_135620.jpg
20240512_135632.jpg

I am now trying to decide on weapons and base. Plus her hair color ect.

So finally got some bench time today. Couple weeks back I got from Ebay the old Halcyon Judge Anderson, a kit I had way back in the 90s. I decided to convert her into a generic Fallout PC character.

I massively reshaped the Eagle shoulder armor, into something much more simplistic. And removed or left off alot of stuff. And primed her.

Also filled in her cheeks with putty, cos back then and now she looks freaky with how sunken in her cheeks are, like she is a step from death due to starvation.View attachment 1819795View attachment 1819796

Just cut some strips of thin plastic sheet and made a belt and straps for the shoulder pad. And added back a couple of the belt pouches.View attachment 1819797View attachment 1819798

I am now trying to decide on weapons and base. Plus her hair color ect.
I like the work you have on this so far; about the only thing I would suggest is removing the see-through nipples, as I don't think that would show through that much on an outfit.

As for hair color: maybe a strawberry blonde or redhead?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back