Green Lantern Power Battery WIP

*necro post go!*

This is an awesome battery. I need to make a yellow one for my Scarecrow costume soon, and I think this will make a great ref.

It's actually a really quick build. I went into hyper detail with mine but it's not necessary. If you have all the supplies in front of you I bet you could build it in a few hours.

Well reposting a previus one of me: "Hello guys, I´m pretty new in this business of the prop replicas, and I need an oppinion. Here is the finished projet for a Green Lantern Power Battery (classic comic book inspired), and I´m not complety sastified with the results. Can you give some coments, please?"

Attached Thumbnails

Whoa, looks AMAZING. That ring is awesome too. Looking forward to the finished product with the light in the middle. Great work.

Hi. I am wanting to build a power battery myself. Is there anywhere out there to find detailed instructions on how to actually build it? I have seen some really amazing batteries out there, but the only thing I really know to start with is the globe. Is the globe in this thread a 6" or 8"? Also, what about getting it to light up? I am able to do minor wiring, but am far from an electrician in that sense.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back