Limited Run Greedo Blaster DT-12 Kits - Run Completed - Spares Available

This is just a quick update. Last night I cut out the last of the side rod points. This week I will clean up the points and then the side rod parts.

I'm still shooting for a run end date of 3/9, but I may have to push it out to 3/16. We'll see out it goes.

This is just a quick update. I'm expecting to have the side rod parts cleaned up and pre-assembled tonight.
I will spend the rest of this week and next week working on the rear sights and sight mounts.

Right now, I'm looking at a run end date of 3/30, so don't be surprised if you get a pm around that time. I will post an update once the parts are ready to go, however. Have a good evening. ;)

Quick update: I was able to finish a few kits early, so I've sent out a few pm's with price quotes. I will be working tomorrow to try and get the remaining kits done so I can start shipping out more kits early next week.
Have a good weekend and Happy Easter! ;)

The first wave of kits shipped out this afternoon. :)

I have contacted everyone on the waiting list with a quote. If for some reason I've missed you, feel free to send me a pm.
If I don't get a reply within a couple of weeks, I'm going to assume that you're no longer interested in getting a kit and I will sell it to someone else.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back