GOTG Star Lord Nerf Blaster Repaint

i looked at my locate target..all out...still looking...already have the pants and boots....

What pants are you using? His are super custom. I had to make my own half chaps out of leather for the boots. And just wear some utility work boots. The pants though. They are so tricky.

They are custom, for sure. I have a friend who's wife and sister-in-law are costumers and seamstresses. I bought a pair of dickies work pants that they are going to add the pocket, knee, fly, and hip details to.

I went with a pair of 'skinny' work pants. They are very snug and tight around the calfs. I chose those because star-lord's pants seem very fitted, not baggy like cargo pants. I'm not used to skinny pants so wearing them will take some getting used to, but i think they will give the best look, especially with the spats added.

Has anyone one found these in Canada? They are not on Amazon.ca and not in any of the local stores. :(

I ordered mine off Amazon and got it in a couple days. I am going a different route though, and will only be using the kit one I've purchased. Where are you located in Canada?

You weren't joking about needing lots of patience. Just finished #1. About to start on #2. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405893936.651245.jpg
The carbon fiber wrap could be better. There are some wrinkles here and there, but overall I'm pleased with it.

just picked up all supplies.....im going to disable the nerf part...add plastic to upper and lower barrels to make it blocked in....adding aluminum tubing to nerf barrels to duplicate the barrels on the movie replicas....well see how it works out..and got the carbon filber vinyl......is it easy to post pics on this sight?...never tried yet

just picked up all supplies.....im going to disable the nerf part...add plastic to upper and lower barrels to make it blocked in....adding aluminum tubing to nerf barrels to duplicate the barrels on the movie replicas....well see how it works out..and got the carbon filber vinyl......is it easy to post pics on this sight?...never tried yet

Was curious about doing this myself basically using the nerf for a template and building almost ground up. Start a new thread for yourself I'm interested how your thinking of tackling.

The only thing that really bothers me about the nerf gun is that on the movie prop the lower barrel is much shorter than it is on the nerf. Has anybody experimented with shortening it?

The only thing that really bothers me about the nerf gun is that on the movie prop the lower barrel is much shorter than it is on the nerf. Has anybody experimented with shortening it?

It seems like it was made longer to squeeze that 2nd NERF dart barrel into the bottom. You could probably trim it either on or just in front of the score line on the NERF gun and it'd be about the right length. I don't really have too much of an issue with it. If I had a 3D printer, I'd probably do a printed gun for more accurace. I like the action the NERF gun has and don't know that I'd personally want to mess with that. Just my opinion, of course.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back