Good source for a Colt 1911??

<div class='quotetop'>(Chingon @ Aug 27 2006, 10:16 PM) [snapback]1308105[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(AlltoEasy @ Jul 26 2006, 08:53 AM) [snapback]1288241[/snapback]
tokyo marui have just released a gas blow back version and by all accounts it's ment to rock but i can't find a us retailer who has them, but these guys have them http://www.dentrinityshop.com/index_ne.jsp#

Dan
[/b]

Just received mine from DT. I've had a chance to shhot it a little bit and I love it. I highly recommend it to anyone who might be considering picking one up.
[/b][/quote]
Wow. :eek . It looks like the real thing. Nice acquisition :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>(Chingon @ Aug 27 2006, 06:16 PM) [snapback]1308105[/snapback]</div>
Just received mine from DT. I've had a chance to shhot it a little bit and I love it. I highly recommend it to anyone who might be considering picking one up.

TMM1911A1GovtModel.jpg

[/b]

That would work for your purposes.

Technically you'd need a 1911a1 that was blued (the parked guns didn't show up till 1942/43) but that would be ok.

That airsoft version is a very nice rendition of a 1942-early 1944 Colt 1911a1 US Gov. issue (note the wide spur hammer). Colt didn't go to the narrow spur hammer till around mid to late 1944.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back