Gonk Droid Cabinet

Ozymandius

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just thought I'd share a goofy little idea I had. Whipped it up as a prototype while I had some time off, and already I can see several things I'd like to fine-tune.

The idea is that it works as a visual trick, with the back part of his body being implied. Works great in person, but it does seem to lose something on camera. Definately going to have to make bigger feet though.

100_1292.jpg

100_1293.jpg

I like it a lot! Lovely execution and a great idea. Looks like maybe the thick walls mean that there's not as much storage space in there as there could be? (Not sure how you could improve on that other than by using different materials).

You just whipped up a prototype? I would love eto be able to make something like that with all my effort.

Very nice man! The concept is great and it could be a piece for those with less space. If the other half moans theres no where to put it you just have to say, ''ah..but its storage!'' :)

pretty cool. What about painting the wall to make it look like the rest of his body from one angle? Then it would be more visually pleasing?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back