Golden Gun

Very nice work.
Will these items be interchangeable with the Factory Entertainment version? I'm thinking of the opening cigarette case and the bullet especially?

Case machining alone is cost of a complete FE golden gun, just machining, then, sanding down all polish, assembly, engraving, gold plating, even a 1 micron plating on case will be expensive, as it's working, lots of area to cover.
So it's not possible.
And other problem if case upgrade, other parts will look cheap.
I can make a matching bullet, this can be done for affordable cost.
I have a FE 2010 here, didn't even try to put my bullet in, will take a look.
When I designed the pen, the thread size design has increased several times, from 9 to now 12mm, and my previous size is matching the FE gun.
I upgraded it so I can use my pen as barrel and put the bullet in.
But I wanted to use a 11mm thread again, to make collectible pens, usable as FE replacement, including working removable nib.
I will make a pen video soon, including reference searches, design change and last pen version.
I would make a run one day, if I get enough people to make it for decent cost (1500€ would be great, my actual one will be more than 2500€, bought by friends, they pay the machining and printing directly) I changed design for a simplier one so I cold reduce the cost, but to get it efficient, would require at least 20 people.

The case and lighter are on their way, pics from manufacturer.
1.jpg

Last edited:
Factory entertainment golden gun pen , before-after.
Replaced clip, glazed pen and lighter core for more accuracy, 24k gold plating.
Clip can be removed.
I am thinking about offering a upgrade pen for FE owners, for the 2020 gun to come on the market.

stylo fe.JPG

FE golden gun after replating:

gg5.jpg

real colibri, my colibri and FE colibri

IMG_030.jpg

Last edited:
Hi interested in your golden gun if it is ever make available for sale what will be the asking price? I have the SD first original version and factory entertainment, thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back