Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda props - What's out there?

To be honest, I don't know where my Force Lance came from. I got it from a friend. He told me it was made by a guy who used to make them and sell them several years ago. But as far as he knows, the guy does not make them anymore. That's all the info I have on it. Sorry.
But here is a picture of the one I own.

Terry

It's one of mine. I was given access to the screen used hero "normal" and "baton" versions by a member here years ago and then given permission to reproduce them. Still love this weapon, never got the time to do the full size piece though...

.1.jpg
2.1.jpg

Last edited:
So I found this toy Steyr Aug at a thrift store the other day for a couple of bucks.
styer1.jpgstyer2.jpg
Pretty cool toy. It is a full size replica gun made of plastic. Going to use it as a base for making a replica of Harper's laser.
Now I just have to see if I can find the other parts that Richard's company used to make the original hero prop (the bar code scanner top, personal massagers, and the voltage insulator). Of course it may be similar to just make them. Either way, hopefully I will have a nice replica of Harper's gun in a few months. :)

Terry

Just finished this prop up last night. It is one of the background guns that was used in several different episodes of Andromeda's five year run. Turned out really nice if I may say so myself. The aluminum barrel is not 100% accurate, but it will do until I can get a better one made.
Here are some before and after pics and a couple of the prop guns used on the show.

Terry

Attachments

• Drombgun3.jpg
    Drombgun3.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Drombgun2.jpg
    Drombgun2.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Drombgun1.jpg
    Drombgun1.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 507_cap303.jpg
    507_cap303.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 118
  • dromgun5.jpg
    dromgun5.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 95
  • dromgun5a.jpg
    dromgun5a.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 96
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 107
I was wondering if there were any good screen shots of Rhade's pistol that he uses in season 5? Other than the ones with him holding it, I haven't been able to find any shots of the whole gun, grip and all.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back