Geek Girl Con 2013

firesprite

Master Member
This weekend is Geek Girl Con!

For those in Seattle who might be interested in going, I'll be there, conducting a character workshop with the rest of my Talaria Press founders. You'll be able to find us in room 204 at Noon and immediately after the workshop, Garth, Ren and I will be signing books at the University Bookstore table on the show floor.

If you can make it out, swing by and say hello (and maybe buy a book or two ;) )!

I never heard of Geek Girl Con, it looks really cool and my daughter would love it! We're about 2000 miles away, but next spring we'll be in Seattle for the Emerald City ComiCon, and to look at property for a possible move to that area next summer (if I can sell our house :facepalm ). It's good to know there is stuff like this happening in that area :).
Hopefully we'll be able to attend in 2014.

Sounds like fun, I'm in Oregon won't be there but will be at ECCC just joined and looking to meet people here in the PNW. Please pm with and other events that may be coming up thanks

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back