GALILEO 7 Prop Coming to Star Trek Set Tour in Ticonderoga!

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome news!!

Best place for it!
Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 3.46.31 PM.png

I don’t foresee that as a problem.
I am looking forward to what display options they consider.

oh yeah, being a bit facetious,
no question they know what they are doing there, I just wish it wasn’t on the other side of the country for me. At some point I’ll have to make the trip.
Perhaps once the TNG stuff is done, the shuttlecraft will still be there. I tried to talk my museum here in San Diego into taking her early on but they were not getting the true significance of her. And her size didn’t help!

oh yeah, being a bit facetious,
no question they know what they are doing there, I just wish it wasn’t on the other side of the country for me. At some point I’ll have to make the trip.
Perhaps once the TNG stuff is done, the shuttlecraft will still be there. I tried to talk my museum here in San Diego into taking her early on but they were not getting the true significance of her. And her size didn’t help!
It’s funny. I hear that complaint that the set tour is on the other side of the country often. From folks in California. Interesting. I have to get on a plane to visit Disneyland, universal Studios, The Warner Bros Studio Tour, Vasquez Rocks, Bronson Canyon… etc. I’m glad we on the East Coast have the set tour.

It’s funny. I hear that complaint that the set tour is on the other side of the country often. From folks in California. Interesting. I have to get on a plane to visit Disneyland, universal Studios, The Warner Bros Studio Tour, Vasquez Rocks, Bronson Canyon… etc. I’m glad we on the East Coast have the set tour.

There is more stuff closer to each other here I guess. Hell I've only been to Disneyland four times in my life and it's less than two hours away. All those locations remind me I need to hit up the Planet of the Apes beach and beat my hands into the sand.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back