Found Possible 2nd Deckard Hero Blaster on Ebay - Now with video!

Note to anyone buying this from the ebay UK guy, he's now also listing this as a "Bladerunner style" gun (someone from here must have told him) and he's almost doubled the price, so check his shop as the original listing is still there and it's still at the original price . :wacko:wacko:wacko

Got mine now,

mbrb.jpg

Roughneckone:cool

Last edited:
has anybody here modded one or know of any sites that have any guides? I found one of these blade runner knock off's in a Chinese gift shop in Spain for 3 euro and wanna mod it :D

I couldn't find it in my local stores, so I bought one off of ebay a couple of weeks ago. Be sure to type in "bladerunner" as one word and select worldwide for it pop up in the listings. I'm going to keep the orange tip so that I can bring the gun with me to cons and stuff.

Also, this LED that comes with this is powerful enough to blind someone. I almost blinded my younger brother with this (this was before I realized there was a target laser built in). LOL

Has anyone compared the toy blaster to the gun used in the film yet? I'm curious to see how accurate it is, or how much modification you'd have to do (besides painting it) to make it accurate.

Has anyone compared the toy blaster to the gun used in the film yet? I'm curious to see how accurate it is, or how much modification you'd have to do (besides painting it) to make it accurate.

Here's some pics I took of it:

96wuE.jpg

olnN3.jpg

The left side of the gun is a mirror of the other side and not accurate at all compared to the original gun. Both the "stick" and the Bulldog cylinder are completely gone.

The front is completely flat. No detailing on the "Steyr .222" top section of the gun.

The rear section is completel different too. There are two "supports" between the end of the barrel and the handle that can be easily be cut off to make the gun look more accurate.

The handle feels good, and even though it's not entirely accurate, it's one of the better parts of the toy.

The orange tip is removable when you open the toy up and when removed, the gun looks way more accurate. Still, I'm going to keep the tip so that I can take the gun with me to conventions.

Hello everyone, I thought I'd add my 2 cents in here. I bought 3 of these almost 2 years ago. Don't get that that excited as they are smaller than the actual PKD, and of course they're cheap toys from China. The trigger guard is unrealistically wide, their are 8 tiny bullets inside as 1 piece inside the barrel.

Let's just say it's the closest toy gun I've seen that compares with the actual PKD.

I only have the smaller versions, not the bigger version shown in this thread.

But here are a couple of pictures of mine, I painted the black version.

By the way it looks, if you take the handle from the one pictured by MrSinistar and the body from the ones that Caveneau pictured, it'd look closer to the gun featured in the film.

for those that are interested in a mod of this toy you may be interested to see this guy's method. looks pretty awesome bearing in mind how it starts out!

YouTube - blade runner gun - Almost

I've opened up mine already and begun taking pics. Hopefully over the coming weeks I'll be able to post a thread detailing my own methods of transformation.

for those that are interested in a mod of this toy you may be interested to see this guy's method. looks pretty awesome bearing in mind how it starts out!

YouTube - blade runner gun - Almost

I've opened up mine already and begun taking pics. Hopefully over the coming weeks I'll be able to post a thread detailing my own methods of transformation.

After seeing the video, it only makes me wish I could find one somewhere here in Florida.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back