Foam Iron Man - Imperfect Start - Con Page 5 / Sound Page 6!

I picked up two different compact blue tooth speakers I'm going to try.

JAM...kind of heavy but loud, only 4 hour charge, $39 at BestBuy.

DBest Duo...not as loud as JAM, dual speakers with wire to connect the two or u can just use as a single, very light, $49.99 at our local grocery superstore. Their is a single solo version too. Both come in red.

With Bluetooth, you can have access to your phone.

Would you mind sharing your walking sound clips? All I can find is a short clip with metal feet hittin the ground. Prefer a clip with no feet, just the servo sound. I don't have the software to grab and edit sound clips.

Would be super grateful. Will I've you credit when I post my MKVII build.

I picked up two different compact blue tooth speakers I'm going to try.

JAM...kind of heavy but loud, only 4 hour charge, $39 at BestBuy.

DBest Duo...not as loud as JAM, dual speakers with wire to connect the two or u can just use as a single, very light, $49.99 at our local grocery superstore. Their is a single solo version too. Both come in red.

With Bluetooth, you can have access to your phone.

Would you mind sharing your walking sound clips? All I can find is a short clip with metal feet hittin the ground. Prefer a clip with no feet, just the servo sound. I don't have the software to grab and edit sound clips.

Would be super grateful. Will I've you credit when I post my MKVII build.

Hi. Fine fine fine, I'll post the sounds if I remember. :p I'll have to re-edit a few since I didn't Save them from when I used them last.

Hi. Fine fine fine, I'll post the sounds if I remember. :p I'll have to re-edit a few since I didn't Save them from when I used them last.

Thanks Bradester! After a tough day at the office, a little fun news goes a long way.

Thought about having the speakers exposed in the back but I may house them in the flaps out of sight. That way I can use these speakers elsewhere and with future builds. I think they are loud enough to do so, will let you know.

PM me when you post the clips.

Hiya. SOrry. Building my life-size Hulk has taken my time away. But you still are on my radar if you are still wanting my posted sounds? That thing from Think Geek won't give you Jarvis :p

Yeah. Still totally interested. I bought the think geek more for the 8-bit sounds for another costume and as a backup if I couldn't get the iron man sounds going.
Need me some Jarvis:)

Soooooo..............not to brag or anything...........BUT.......this happened over the weekend.

We arrived at Wizard Comic Con Portland and spent over 2 hours in the lobby getting our pics taken before we even entered the Con doors. Stan Lee arrived in the building as saw us, came over and stood in the middle of us, has his assistant take our pics with his personal cell phone; and then complimented us and thanked us for what we were doing before continuing on his way.

So, those who say my Iron Man isn't that great or funny looking, I think it just became just fine :)

Not gonna lie...I'm really hoping for a similar experience at WizardWorld St. Louis. Glad my dream happened to you. That gives me hope that I might have a chance as well.

Suit looks great, don't sweat the haters. :)

Not gonna lie...I'm really hoping for a similar experience at WizardWorld St. Louis. Glad my dream happened to you. That gives me hope that I might have a chance as well.

Suit looks great, don't sweat the haters. :)

It....was....awesome! Mr. Lee is a VERY nice man. Very genuine.

I don't sweat the haters. Because for one thing, it's the internet and everybody like to hide behind a screen. And another thing, most of the people that complain have never made anything themselves so they have no merits. PLUS, I think when I make things if they come out a little different, it gives it a personal touch. Whats the fun of having everybody all running around exactly the same?

Oh yeah, the attached photo also happened :p

That's awesome! Ironically enough, if I get my shield painted in time, I'm going to have it signed by him.

Looking so forward to WW STL.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back