Finishing my Star Lord helmet :)

Ok, last question, I promise. I ordered Risu's light kit and the sockets from Shapeways. However, the "lip" on which the lenses sit, is visible through the eye holes. Is that supposed to be that way?

Ok, last question, I promise. I ordered Risu's light kit and the sockets from Shapeways. However, the "lip" on which the lenses sit, is visible through the eye holes. Is that supposed to be that way?

Ya, I found that too, I just dremel'd it until it fit properly...

Yeah you could dermal or sand out out bigger. We were never sent lenses to test. So that's what he makes...

I love the way this helmet is set out, it reminds me of an Iron Man helmet I bought, same set-up for the LED and magnets.

Recently got a helmet off eBay, silly me, thinking it would be a good choice.

Turned out to not sit right and wasn't very accurate, but hey, I'm just starting out and I'm 14 so I guess it's my fault.

Now I want to find a better helmet(such as this).

Just got to wait to see the price range and/or whether or not my parents would allow me to buy yet another Star-Lord cosplay piece.

Ohhh childhood.

-WazzaSmithy

You need to goto the sales thread..this is a paint up thread.. head to the Project Runs section.

I love the way this helmet is set out, it reminds me of an Iron Man helmet I bought, same set-up for the LED and magnets.

Recently got a helmet off eBay, silly me, thinking it would be a good choice.

Turned out to not sit right and wasn't very accurate, but hey, I'm just starting out and I'm 14 so I guess it's my fault.

Now I want to find a better helmet(such as this).

Just got to wait to see the price range and/or whether or not my parents would allow me to buy yet another Star-Lord cosplay piece.

Ohhh childhood.

-WazzaSmithy

I've actually sent you 5 sets of lenses to install. You gave me feedback that they were slightly larger, and I've corrected that. No need to rag on my product.

Yeah you could dermal or sand out out bigger. We were never sent lenses to test. So that's what he makes...

Not at all. Just saying we didn't have a sample and you didn't have a helmet. So they aren't a 100% fit. They still look pretty good :) sorry to offend :)
I've actually sent you 5 sets of lenses to install. You gave me feedback that they were slightly larger, and I've corrected that. No need to rag on my product.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back