Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Just wanted to say that this thread is beautiful! I recently ordered a Mayhem jacket from Jonathan A Logan and I'll need some nice loud shirts to go under it, so keep it coming!

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted something, I just wanted to give a heads up that I will be posting some pics of my collection pretty soon. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
new member here, glad to see there are others out there. I want all the things!
here is my usual get-up, waiting on the lakestreams to be re-soled

1504993_812222813837_452473691_n.jpg

Sweet Mayhem jacket. Where is it from?
got it from leatherjacketshowroom pretty cheap, its missing a few small details, one button snap on the collar instead of two, missing the leather strip behind the right-hand zipper, and has red leather underneath the cuff zippers instead of white. But a 100 beats 750 (logan's) in my book.

but nothing beats Soul Revolver....I dont even know why Logan is so expensive when it is not even close to Soul Revolver in quality and accuracy...

got it from leatherjacketshowroom pretty cheap, its missing a few small details, one button snap on the collar instead of two, missing the leather strip behind the right-hand zipper, and has red leather underneath the cuff zippers instead of white. But a 100 beats 750 (logan's) in my book.

- - - Updated - - -

How soon? 1 day, 1 week, 1 month? lol

If the applicant waits for three days without food, shelter, or encouragement he may then enter and begin his training.

thanks, I hadn't seen soul revolver yet, still too pricey for my budget but maybe i'll start hoarding amazon gift cards for the leather blazer

but nothing beats Soul Revolver....I dont even know why Logan is so expensive when it is not even close to Soul Revolver in quality and accuracy...

- - - Updated - - -

If the applicant waits for three days without food, shelter, or encouragement he may then enter and begin his training.

I own two JALS why is soulrevolver better? Does anyone own both for a true side by side comparison? Pics?

I don't own one, but the JAL jacket has to be the most screen accurate. Didn't he make about 8 of them for the actual movie? I'm sure he was working from the exact pattern.

I do have a soul revolver and I like it, good quality jacket, but the arms are cut a little tight on it IMO. Also they have been through a few revisions with their jackets because their patterns were created strictly from visual references.

I also have a couple other versions of the jacket, and an actual vintage red jacket with a similar cut.

The thing I really like about the vintage jacket above all others is the broken in feel of the leather. It's very thin and light. I imagine the original vintage jacket Kaplan found that Logan created the pattern from probably had this same "light" feel to it.

Some day I'd really like to own a JAL jacket.

The top one to the right is the most accurate. It looks perfect

My favorite is the top left. The top right is the Soul Revolver. I think it's their older style with the western cut pocket flaps. They have since revised their design to have the straight cut flaps. Their new antiqued version looks really nice. I might have to pick one of those up!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back