Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Yeah my bad haha I realised they were stars after I posted that..
But yeah do you have any idea how much the shirts would cost? I'm not trying to break bank, but these things are kind of a must have if you know what I mean. haha

Ive been looking for this shirt all over. I'm afraid to get one printed from one of those web site shirt maker
things because they don't have very fitting shirts and god knows if they will even print on the back of a shirt.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is the kinda shirt I would expect to be pretty commonplace but I guess I'm wrong.

Last edited:
man i really hope someday someone is able to put out some Tyler Durden clothes that don't cost an arm and a leg. I think alot of people would buy up the motocross, black/white stars , and the maple leaf shirts.

I'm really looking forward to tackling some of these shirts. My plans are on the back burner right now with Tron projects occupying all of my time, but I will definitely get to them as it is my favorite movie!

Hello everybody I search the T Shirt of Brad Pitt of this picture where to find him please ??? :)

tylerdurden-1.jpg

I may be mistaken, but my understanding was that the Black Sugar shirt was not a vintage shirt but was vintage material... so the chance of finding one would be virtually impossible. I could be wrong on that, but I thought I remember reading it or hearing it in the commentary.

Hey, I was thinking if someone does decide to do a re-make of these one of a kind shirts, It might be a good idea to make them with a strong, long lasting fabric. Instead of 100%Cotton for example, which would not last too long. Just a thought though.

To anyone in this project ho is serious about this. im willing to buy 20 shirts. if money is an issue i can front the money for many of these to be made. we cn talk more about this if you email me immunoman33@gmail.com. im a huge fan of the movie and its a perfect idea. LETS GET THIS DONE ASAP!

I've put in hrs of research and even developed some of the patterns myself. Fight Club is my favorite movie of all time. The problem is I just haven't had any time to dedicate to the shirts lately, though I will get to them later this year I hope!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back