Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Yeah I managed to grab one pretty similar of eBay for $30 ! Now Im just on the lookout for a maple leaf shirt I know far afield made one that was pretty similar but I’m having no luck find one

20220930_212557.jpg
20220930_212608.jpg

Hey Elblyat those are not paperstreetshade replicas. paperstreetshades did not produce oakley mars replicas. your glasses are 30$ shades coming from china on eBay. search ebay for "X Metal Cyclops Outdoor Round Sunglasses Polarized Lenses Titanium Goggles 2022" and you will find them. Your glasses have no value.

Last edited:
alright guys I am on the hunt for OP aero 54/57 lenses ,mores specifically burnt orange or coral. Anyone know if they’re still available or have any

Tyman theres 1 on the auction site for like $4000 so maybe you could push him back a few steps :) but originals are very hard to come by and im not too sure if anyone even has one let alone a spare.

View attachment 350333

"Free me from Corporate Art."

View attachment 350336

Marla & Tyler

View attachment 350338

This is at the Bonaventure Hotel in Downtown LA. Here's a comparison shot, can you guess the scene? ;)

View attachment 350340

Marla's apartment located in Downtown LA.

View attachment 350341

The closed down Cliftons Silver Spoon Cafateria located in Downtown LA that was opened into another restaurant.

View attachment 350339

Jack's Condo Tyler Blowsup.

View attachment 350335
can u pls tell where did u get those pants? cuz they are so fire

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back